AT&T | Spring Mobile Employee Reviews

I miss Spring
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, ORJune 2, 2019
Great company that will be deeply missed . The culture and family environment was great. Upper management was amazing. I enjoyed my life and my time off working here.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Sales is sales
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 25, 2019
The company no longer exists so there is not much to say about it. I enjoyed working with this company if there where still around I would still be with the
Awesome Store Environment
Business Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORMay 22, 2019
The store I worked at had a great team with amazing Communication. From the part-time level all the way through the Regional Manager Level, you were included in all of the activities.
Cons
Small town, certain shifts were better than others
Just not a place to grow professionally or monetary
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 21, 2019
If you want a great place to work just go to AT&T corporate. Spring mobile does not take care of employees and makes promises for you to work longer hours and days. Find something better if you can
Pros
It was a job
Cons
Pay, hours, management above managers, etc.
great place to work
Business Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 21, 2019
great sales job. hourly plus commission so it really is up to you how well you do. management has been great and always willing to work with me. I reccomend.
Not for me
District Sales Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 16, 2019
During my time here at Spring mobile I didn't particularly enjoy myself. I felt like it was an upstart company rather than an established business. compensation was not what i was used to and promises made to me never came into fruition.
Great leadership, Was recently acquired by Prime
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 22, 2019
This company develops excellent leaders, I have never worked for a company that cares as much as they do about their employees. They were recently acquired by Prime Communications
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Gun Barrel City, TXApril 15, 2019
My favorite thing about working for Spring Mobile is the culture and so team and family orientated. We have something called the S factors which are, sincere integrity, self discipline, spirit, simplicity and solidarity. We are committed to help our cuatomers or someone else will.
Ok company
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Waterford, CTApril 12, 2019
Normally I would not rate a company I work for but I feel I have to. The work life balance is a tough one, I worked open to close most days because I could only have 1-2 other staff part time.
Spring Mobile
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Derby, CTApril 11, 2019
It has been a great growing experience personally but with all of the recent changes and the buyout it is not the same kind of environment it used to be.
Don't do it! You'll regret working for these money hungry, bloodsuckers!!!!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Marshall, MOApril 7, 2019
Demanding, unrealistic expectations, which once met aren't good enough. Horrible district & regional management, cut pay up to $6 an hour for full time sales reps after acquisition, and hard to hit goals
Benefits
Cons
Work life balance, management, unrealistic sales quotas, min wage pay, consistent write ups
Unrealistic goals and lots of pressure from above
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 1, 2019
All of the stores that I was put in were slow and understaffed, we would work 10+ hours a day and then be expected to sell 5 things to the 2 customers we would see a day.
Change in Compensation
Sales Representative and Entertainment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MOMarch 24, 2019
After I started, they changed the rate of commission. When I was told I would make on average $1,500 a month in commission and minimum wage, I was excited. A month after I started, they completely changed it. My final month there, I was one of the top salesmen in the region, and yet I only got $600 in commission. That was the final straw for me.
Pros
Decent coworkers, worked around my school schedule
Cons
Compensation not ideal
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Douglas, WYMarch 23, 2019
This is my second time working for AT&T Spring Mobile and its a great company to work for. The company as a whole really cares about their employees and giving back.
Cons
pitching DTV- Douglas cannot get local channels.
Fast paced and competitive
Customer Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 21, 2019
Great job for the go getter type. Helps you develop your multitasking and customer service skills. The work environment is amazing and the manager is like no other. Built lifelong friendships with the people I work with.
Third party retailer
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, TNMarch 14, 2019
Job is laidback for the most part, no work/life balance, management is based upon favorites, very snobbish and rude. Expected a lot from you while paying very little.
Pros
Free lunches at times, laidback environment
Cons
Poor management, scheduling conflicts, low pay, horrible commission structure
Springmobile had a great culture
DISTRICT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 12, 2019
Springmobile leaders looked out for your best interest both as an employee and a person. Always willing to listen and help grow you as an individual. Really enjoyed working with this team.
Cons
Constant Change in process and now the acquisition.
Decent place
Sales (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 12, 2019
It was a decent place to work. How ever they treated me very poorly through the death of my brother. Didn’t really accommodate a very difficult time in my life.
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 11, 2019
I have worked with Spring for over 6 years and I have loved it. Unfortunately, they were purchased by Prime Communications who's culture and care for employees is far lacking to what Spring had. I hope one day they can become what they used to be again with a positive progression based culture where the company and other employees all encouraged and helped each other grow.
Pros
Great parties, awesome work culture, friendly, helpful
Cons
Prime takeover changed everything
Felt like family
Entertainment Specialist/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Schererville, INMarch 8, 2019
Before Prime Communications bought Spring, it was amazing. I loved the team I had, everyone was supportive and I made friends I still have to this day. Not shady like other sales companies. My only concern was that my location had been robbed a few times and the police were very unhelpful. Selling high price phones can be dangerous and there should be more than a red phone in the Breakroom to hinder it.
Pros
Discounts, free apparel and food
Cons
There needs to be more safety measures for employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T | Spring Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight