AT&T Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 11,690 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJohn Stankey67%approve of John Stankey's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- Headquarters208 S. Akard St. Dallas ...
You're seeing AT&T jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 52.8K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at AT&T have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 10K Indeed users who have interviewed with AT&T within the last 5 years.
Typical prior experience example questions
Basic install questions
They were super unprofessional
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at AT&T?Published on May 24, 2021