AT&T logo
AT&T
Happiness rating is 62 out of 100Average

AT&T Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Found 4 reviews matching the search with 16 related reviews.See all 41,222 reviews

fun place to be

we had a great manager, she was fair, she allowed us to grown in our jobs, but also demand that stuff get done on time, which wasnt a problem. we were a 24/7 shop.

Busy and fun environment

Store was always busy and fun. Management was by far the best management I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Learned how to better interact with customers and up sell them when they already knew what they wanted.

Great complany to work for

I started AT&T at the age of 18 right out of high school. The company offered a tuition aid program and paid for my college all the way through getting my MSBA.

Pros

Great training and career growth

Cons

Isn't the same company after divesture.

never again

I wont work for a corporation like this. I am not a drone and i wont be treated like one. Its a be seen not heard place to work I did not like it. This is something ive faced since working after college.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Jobs at AT&T

in Ashburn, VA
See more jobs

Related reviews

16 reviews close to Ashburn, VA

Great job...not so great management

The job I had was great until work location, and work load changes were made by management during COVID. It didn't improve so I left to find something better.

Eh

I think there's room for improvement like any company there are pros and cons. One of the pros is a discount on my personal phone plan and a con would be not enough PTO.

Changing environment

Good day every day, new tech, mgmt ok, culture ok, lack of structure, pay.I have traveled quite a bit and I have enjoyed the perks. However, I wonder if it was worth it.

Benefits

Cons

Lack of timing

comp makes employees stay

managers are only helpful behind the scenes and tend to avoid customers unless is a complaint, constantly busy atmosphere which is good, career advancements are always encouraged, rsc's do the most: from opening the store, to greeting, to counting the money, to fixing customer issues, to closing the stores, etc

Pros

fast career advancements, great compensation

Cons

not much management support, too many responsabilities for one posotion

Retail store management

The environment was great place to work at. Management was very good and handle with care. Customer service was great with our customers. We have a lot of traffic in the store.

Pros

Commission and bonus

Cons

Commission was pay every one month in half.

Individual managers control destiny

One event changed perception, and there was never any recourse. Working on Government contracts put personnel at the whim of an award, and many were released due to nothing they could have had an opportunity to change.

Productive place

Very forward looking executive team with a national outreach. Entire team is given the freedom to explore new technologies and try new methodologies to improve efficiency.

Don't work here

I did not have the best time there. It was almost like lying to customers was part of the job and I can say I was not up for that. I would not recommend working for this company in sales.

Good

I Really enjoyed working here because of work environment and the ability to grow within the organizations. They provided great benefits and created an environment for employee excellency.

Good

It's good, has great benefits. Managements is straightforward and communicative. Your objectives are laid out well and clearly articulated. You get 17 days PTO as soon as you start.

Pros

Great benefits

Great people and culture - unrealistic targets and support structure

The company as a whole is what you'd expect from a Fortune 9 company. Great teams, diversity, solutions, etc.. However, over the years, the support structure has become nearly non existent, and quotas are derived and generated from outdated and bloated numbers. In some orgs and locations, you can make a TON of money here, but if you land in the wrong role or location, you'll spin your wheels hitting a number that someone else hits without trying. Great place to get experience and learn how to solution sell. Management is good, but there is no ability to impact change to fix problems, as most targets are generated at the finance level, not the sales level.

cafe gratis ,buen ambiente de trabajo

una muy buena empresa para laborar,las peronas que forman parte de la empresa,son humanas y buenas personas,un buen sueldo con buenas prestaciones

Greatest mistake of my career

Always downsizing. Job security is a big issue. The company is too big, and no one really cares. You have to figure things out by yourself. Orientation is horrible compare to other companies I have worked.

Pros

Great 401k

Cons

Management are so insensitive

Great compensation

The pay and benefits are great. There is flexibility in work schedules and are focused on work and life balance. Good work environment. There is some room for growth if you focus on networking.

I enjoyed the job but warning to veterans

Job was great and i really enjoyed what i was doing. Currently the company is in a lot of debt with the acquisition of DirectTV and Time Warner. I got along with everybody at the company and the benefits were great. I was more than capable to do the job but corporate had to make cuts. This company is not veteran friendly. If they need to make cuts you'll be the first to go. Company does not care about you and if you do get a position look for something else. Moving internally especially difficult for veterans.

Your ability to be successful unfortunately heavily relies on your direct supervisor. It can make or break your career. Compensation can be good but sometimes the money isn’t worth the feeling of being undervalued or disposable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

13.7K

InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight