AT&T Employee Review

Rewarded for seniority
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Bruno, CAJuly 10, 2014
I love my co workers - they make my job go by fast. The sales rep position goes by seniority, meaning you get preferences on your schedule the longer you stay with the company. For part timers you have no preference in days off - will always work weekends.

They have many spiffs and contest throughout the sales month which keeps your day-to-day job more exciting. There are many positions open in the company to move up like leadership development plans and management. In order for you to move in other areas of the company you need to have leadership experience or a degree. They offer tuition programs as well.

Other AT&T Employee Reviews

Consumer Sales
Consumer Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 24, 2018
Management no fair with all employees. The union was great. There was no room for advancement at our office. Management switched a lot. It is a numbers game.
Customer service- closing accounts
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, ID 83713April 24, 2018
Not a rewarding job, people yell at you all day to lower their bill. To many goals to meet. People expect everything to be free. You are required to save at a certan ratea and sell cell phone/internate and upgrdae. Basically it is all sales not really customer service.
Pros
free tv
Cons
45 minutes lunch/con, union/con

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.

510K

2.8

2.7Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight