AT&T Employee Reviews

Found 34,493 reviews matching the search See all 36,840 reviews
Metrics
Wire Technician (Current Employee) –  Clemson, SCJuly 18, 2019
Company wont hire and you cant move up laying off techs that you could move up to unmeetable metrics no idea when you are going home if low on seniority work every Sunday and holiday. But good pay
This is an organization in a constant state of change.
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILJuly 18, 2019
There is no job security. This organization has had persistent and continuing layoffs for the last two and half years. They are currently off shoring American jobs.
Learn something new all the time, Great place to work!
Premises Technician (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 18, 2019
Typical day would be dispatching from home, you would go to your first job. A whole lot communication with the customers and management. You have to manage your time a lot as well. The company became union which placed me at the bottom of the seniority list unfortunately that caused me to get laid off due to cutbacks. I wanted to retire at At&t because it was a great company to work for. Other than that, At&t is a great company to work for!
None applicable
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJuly 18, 2019
Great company to work for with good benefits. The compensation structure needs to be adjusted. Employees should make more for their sales and service expertise.
Long career
Director - Construction, Georgia District (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 18, 2019
In a long career with Southern Bell/BellSouth/AT&T I had many opportunities to learn and grow. I appreciate the fine leaders who coached me in positions of increasing responsibility.
Hope you Like to work
PREMISES TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 18, 2019
You will work alone in the field with your iPad and iPhone,
You will be measured by Metrics that they will not share with you unless your failing them.
Dealing with all sorts of people most will be very friendly.
you will see all kinds of living conditions and exposed to all kinds of stuff.
Pros
50% discount on AT&T Services
Cons
working in all environments, lack of caring for the employees
Temporary assignment
Outside Plant Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJuly 18, 2019
This was a temporary assignment that was supposed to last roughly 2 years but was terminated after several months, the union was of no help.

It was not a very enjoyable experience, the more experienced people were reluctant to teach any skills.
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJuly 18, 2019
Schedules are not flexible, vacations are rarely available during the holidays and the job is very stressful. Good benefits ................................................................
This is the worst company I had ever work at.
Bury service wire (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 18, 2019
This is the worst company I had ever work at. Employees are jurased, talk at like they are second class. Managers are scared of loosing their job. Forced to work 58 hrs per week in 100 degree. No sick days. A total lack of respect. Constant lies and scare tactics.
Pros
Cons
No respect
Be mindful
Leveraged Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 18, 2019
The Company Goals from upper management is clear. There is no execution. There is no accountability in the Oklahoma City Retention office accept to cover their own. Nepotism is real in the office with no real chance of advancement unless you are a good ol boy. The Coursey organization is flawed and until change of management happens it will continue to be.
ATT at Convergys
CUSTOMER RELATIONS SPECIALIST business and consume (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2019
Great place to gain useful work experience! Work environment very entry level but the teams were fun and it was easy to reach goals daily. Definitely would have to be a self-motivated person to work here and make decent money.
Decent
Premise Technician (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJuly 18, 2019
Good job to be at don’t know why you asking me to rate this company anyhow but since I must was a good job to work will not have weekend off based on time there
Relaxed and pretty fast paced. Security a little strict, understandably,
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 18, 2019
I liked working there for the most part, but we shipped celll phones and of course security was of high importance. and it seemed as if some regulations were enacted without being examined from various situations. The working atmosphere was very enjoyable most of the time and we were unionized so we knew that our salaries would continue to rise and that we had some security from being fired or singled out for harassment by management. I am a person that likes this kind of environment and this is the second best place that I have worked at. You also have the opportunity to apply for other jobs company wide and they offer education support,
Integrity issues
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHJuly 18, 2019
Att has integrity issues, employees at the Chapel Hill location are a hot mess, etc etc. Nuff said. Customers are constantly bombarded to get tv and internet services. If you don’t meet your goal, your job is threatened.
Mobile Device Tester
Mobile Device Tester (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 18, 2019
Good group of people. No formal training just a lot of OTJ training. Work was challenging yet rewarding. Had a chance to learn new skills and complete new activities.
Great Place to grow and learn
Integrated Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2019
Very well structured company with many opportunities. Always a vision driven company ready and willing to expand into new and exciting opportunities that will allow growth for the company as well as its employees.
Great place to work.
Listing Associate (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 18, 2019
Best company I have worked for. Fair wages, paid vacation days and health coverage. I've had a wonderful time at AT&T, for Nineteen years. I would recommend AT&T to anyone.
Productive workplace, managers always watching
Premise Technician (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJuly 18, 2019
A typical day consists of taking jobs from a random pool of available customers from your IPad. Call the customer, drive to their home, and quickly analyze best route to wire/setup the service. Each home is different, thus you must figure out the best way to complete it in limited time frame. Managers check-in frequently and are constantly on after you about your "numbers". Employees must cover themselves in write ups after a job is complete to avoid consequences.

I found the most enjoyable part was meeting new people and traveling around the area fun.

Hardest part is meeting your deadlines with management.
Hard Work, Great Pay, Work Rain or Shine
Premise Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 18, 2019
Very hard work. Management pushed you a lot and expected a lot. However your pay and benefits were very good all things considered. Just preform at your job and you'll be fine. I just saw it as a way to get rid of those who are not hard workers or scare away when work is asked of them.
Company is always laying off once people start making good money
Integrated Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 18, 2019
Company always has huge layoffs so job security isn’t secure.
Management is good as long as you don’t get the college program kids because they don’t know anything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.

512.7K

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

62%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss