AXA Employee Reviews

Found 433 reviews matching the search See all 1,352 reviews
Na
Sourcing Manager - Business Services Sourcing (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 11, 2018
NA - Not at this time, Prefer not at this time. This position is relatively new so I don't have a comment at this time. team Great, work life balance great, work environment and tools great.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
AXA is a good company to work for if you're looking to relocate down south
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJNovember 7, 2018
I worked in a back office operations center handling the accounting and reporting for individual and group annuities. Not highly stressful, great co-workers and culture. Not a lot of overtime, mainly just the first 7 days of a month, the quarters were a little more hectic but nothing outrageous.
Pros
For me it was the location, drive to work each day, visit the gym at lunchtime
Cons
Constant restructuring and shifting jobs to India. Downsizing during my tenure was the norm.
Diverse workplace
QUALITY ANALYST II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2018
It's been a great experience working for AXA. I love the diversity of the work place and the friendly atmosphere.
You feel like your coworkers become your family.
Pros
Diversity of cultures.
Great Place
Financial Advisor Intern (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJNovember 5, 2018
great place with great people. Laid back environment and gets the job done. The people care about the customers and other employees. Work did not seem like a drag.
Its been real
Senior Associate - Client Relations (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 27, 2018
Once you reach a certain benchmark in your life and you know your worth, you know that there is more in store for you. I've reached that benchmark. The atmosphere has changed tremendously and its so much more stressful now. No more NFL weeks, No more Halloween costumes, All work and no play.....
Excellent Organization
International Medical Assistance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 25, 2018
It's a great company to start in your career. Many opportunities are available for people with commitment and motivation.
The company offers great benefits.
Senior Regional Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJOctober 24, 2018
It is a good place to work with helpful people, high paced and enjoyable. The managers are reliable and understanding. Everyone is always looking to help each other.
love of numbers
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  ParisOctober 22, 2018
I started early during my college years. I can say this company helps me build my dream. was junior and then senior. a great place to build a dream. you have to challenge yourself every day.
Externship was alot of fun and learned quite a bit about financial planning
Investment Advisor Bootcamp (Former Employee) –  Wellesley, MAOctober 16, 2018
The bootcamp is a good way to get a sense of whether you would like to work for the company or not. They will offer you an entry level position if you show interest in the program.
Pros
easy and meets monthly
Cons
responsible for selling on AXA products
Great coworkers
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2018
I loved working for AXA. It was hard to leave but I was offered another job opportunity that I couldn't refuse. The people I worked with were like family and the company was very involved with contest between departments, games and prizes.
Pros
pot lucks, great employees
Cons
low pay
Recommend highly
Manager Finance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 5, 2018
Good company with focus on customer, powerful decision making opportunity by teams, building environment of teamwork, comfortable facilities, very strong benefits
Pros
people
Cons
slow relocarion south
Peaceful workpace
Contract QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2018
during my typical day at work I focused on one of the biggest tasks, by checking on my team, and accessing progress on projects.
Working with team members who always double-check my work and call me out on mistakes, I learned to be extremely detailed oriented, and always think out of the box, with my critical thinking skills. That has always helped me to client driven role, due to my well prepared thought of answering questions they have not been asked.
Pros
Happy hour
Cons
healthcare
Management is archaic and distrustful
Senior Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 19, 2018
Working for this company was unlike any company I have ever experienced as a professional. The management treated the team members as if we were children. We were micromanaged, we had to log weekly schedules and ask permission for any change. There wasn’t an adult professional courtesy given to employees. There is a hierarchy set between the managers and team. There was absolutely no flexibility given although when interviewed that was a selling point. There was a lot of perks mentioned in the interview that turned out not to be available or allowed by certain managers
Pros
Cons
Management are micromanagers
Not what I expected
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 7, 2018
I was hired as a full time assistant. Unbeknowing to me, I walked in one day and was laid off. The reason they gave me, I did not agree with...Totally think it was personal!
Great place to work!
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 30, 2018
AXA is a great place to work and has received consistent recognition and awards for its excellent development opportunity offerings, inclusive and supportive culture and commitment to employee engagement.
Pros
Senior leadership demonstrates company's core values
Cons
Healthcare can be costly
Able to advance over the years with AXA
Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2018
Work with a great team of people that respect you and is willing to go above and beyond. My tenure at AXA allowed me to move into different roles and advance my career
Benefits
Cons
Jobs moving to Charlotte
Lead Associate - Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2018
Productive and very nice people to work with in every department of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company. Promotions are eligible to all staff as well as managers.
Pros
Several events to attend.
Cons
40 hour work week
Axa-Equitable
Sr Administrative Clerk/ Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  New York, NY and NJAugust 23, 2018
Typical day at work was doing your job, independently. You learn that a job can be much more; sometimes you can learn to expand it. Management is good only most of the time. Workplace culture, well in that subject is you sometimes get different culture to understand and to work better when you do. The hardest part of the job is sometimes a person who is not connected to/ in tune with you; or "as the saying goes - a know it all - always right"- a person who can't speak their opinion - can be bad for business. The most enjoyable part of the job that each day can go smoothly.
Pros
Working with people every day like a Family Business
Cons
Working with people every day with "Always Right" - "A Know It All"
Teams worked togetherwell.. A great place . Excellent company to work for.,. a typical day!
Internal Wholesaler (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTAugust 21, 2018
I did an excellent job of keeping track and status of our business cases and reporting to our clients.
Hit our monthly goal plus consistently.
Worked with advanced planning partners
Increased the number of outgoing calls using :join Me::
Demonstrates adaptability and focus to assure delivery of results.
Protectively shares best practices to achieve results.
Pros
Great benefits, excellent time off, Great people to work with.
Cons
Non that I could say.
It was an average work environment
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Leonia, NJAugust 14, 2018
Lengthy hours shift and Long commute. pay rate was not fair with the work load. Job was on contract. There was not much space for growth. The hardest part of the job was to contact the vendors.