AAA East Central Culture reviews

Great Pay, Room for advancement
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 7, 2018
Insurance and membership sales agent was a very fast paced position that made the day go quickly. Rarely any downtime, but the pay and incentives were well worth it. I have found all levels of management to be very supportive and the training before you start in sales is the most I have received working with other insurance companies. They really want their agents to know the product to provide the best service for their customers. It is fast paced and highly competitive but you will be rewarded for hard work by great commission and paid trips to wonderful places!
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Hours
Productive workplace
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 6, 2018
Management is fabulous and fair. A typical workday is busy and fast paced. There are always new changes and challenges daily, which I thrive on. The hardest part of the job is not being able to give out hugs to the members who really can use one when they are having an awful day.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
Need more happy and colorful paint in the center
Relaxed atmosphere and great people to work with
Auto Travel Counselor (Former Employee) –  Brookville, PAApril 16, 2018
I loved my job here. If the benefits had been more affordable for part time employees, I wouldn't have left. After my divorce, tho, I needed full time work with benefits. AAA pays competitive wages and the office I worked in had great people to work with.
Too much stress
Branch Specialist (Current Employee) –  Avon, OHFebruary 19, 2017
AAA East Central used to be an enjoyable place to work. However, the culture there has changed since being bought by ACE of Southern California 2 1/2 years ago. There is pressure to meet all kinds of monthly goals and if they are not met, you can go on probation and possibly be terminated for not meeting those goals, and this goes for even long time employees. They will let you go in the blink of an eye no matter how well you perform in other areas. Monthly goals MUST be met and this involves getting/selling a certain number of: Credit cards, travel and insurance referrals and auto/home insurance policies. Clients are sent out customer service cards to review their experience with AAA and you must get the highest rating or you can again be put on probation for that reason. Atmosphere/job culture is also strained as employees are constantly afraid they will be terminated. They sometimes advance from within but not normally. So, my overall rating is too much stress involved in working there.
Pros
nice managers
Cons
too stressful
Helping Pepole That Need Help
Customer Service Representative/ Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 15, 2016
Great place to work to help people. Everyone breaks down and when you need help a AAA agent is there for you. Great felling going home knowing you helped people to safety.
Loved the clients and assisting with there travel needs
BRANCH SPECIALIST IV (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJanuary 30, 2016
The staff at my office was great! The upper management didn't really no what was going on in the branch offices on a day by day. They really dropped the ball on communication. Overall nice place to work.
Pros
loved the customers
Cons
pay
What could have been....
Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 1, 2015
This job was very successful for me, I learned a lot in my 6 years here but it could have and should have been so much more but the company lacked an overall positive job culture and a solid upper management direction for everyone to follow.
The overall experience of working for AAA has been a rewarding and valuable learning experience.
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHOctober 25, 2013
Typical days are very full and provide a decent level of satisfaction. Co workers are very competent and professional.
Easy going
Accounting Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 6, 2013
A typical day at work varies depending on the mail and the needs of managers. Management for the most part is easy going and understanding; as are the co-workers.
The most enjoyable part of the job it Derby week. We participate in the Bed Race and Pegasus Parade.
Pros
Yearly bonus
I love my job!!!
Emergency Road Svc Counselor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 17, 2013
I assist members with their emergency roadside service needs!!!
Pros
great job, love my co-workers & mgmt.

Want to know more about AAA East Central?

Ask a question