AAA Minneapolis Employee Reviews

Fun work enviornment, competitive
Travel Agent (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 19, 2018
I truly enjoy my time and working for this company. It can be stressful competing against colleagues, but it is manageable. There are some days where i feel more pressure, but that can go with any job. I have learned so much in my past almost 3 years and continue to learn more and more each day. The hardest part is pretending to know the answers, even if you dont. The most enjoyable part is getting the satisfaction of hearing that your clients had an amazing time on their trip and all of your hard work and research paid off. Thus, giving you repeat clientele.
Pros
Discounts on travel, healthcare
Cons
job advancement, training
One of the top companies in the Twin Cities; becoming more and more innovative.
vice president, membership and marketing (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 15, 2018
A company with a strong heritage of service to its members and communities. Still trying to evolve in the 21st century in terms of technology, culture, identity and operational practices.
Pros
Great reputation; people, products, work environment
Cons
Resistance to change.
Flexible
Part Time Seasonal (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMarch 10, 2017
I do not want to review this company at this time but I will say that this company is flexible when it come to getting hours to work extra when needed.
Very productive, organized place to work
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNFebruary 17, 2016
I enjoy dispatching and helping our members during their stressful times. It's nice to know that I am the comforting voice they hear when enduring stressful experiences.
Always room to grow
Mail stock clerk Purchasing assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNAugust 14, 2012
True family place, supportive of going to school, room for advancement. Loved working there.