AAA MountainWest Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great culture
Learning Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, UTAugust 8, 2017
Lots of work but its a fun environment and the people are amazing. The benefits and compensation surpass those of similar positions in the area. Great CEO!
Pros
compensation
Cons
communication
Great Job with Greater Benefits
Member Care Specialist • GIG Car Share (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTJuly 23, 2017
The job is a lot of busy work, but AAA makes sure their employees are well taken care of. They have a great bonus structure, both monthly and yearly bonuses, they have all kinds of great insurance programs available, they offer incentives just for showing up to work and overall do everything a company should to keep their employees happy and growing within the company.
Pros
Great benefits, occasional free food, paid holidays and vacation, great team members
Cons
Busy, sometimes stressful work days, call center environment (but the best you could expect from it)
Aaa
Auto Travel Councilor (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYMay 11, 2017
I was a member before I started working for AAA and it just made me want to stay a member after working for the company. The staff was wonderful. Still one of my Favorite Jobs
Its okay
Call Receiving Trainer (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, UTApril 26, 2017
I have enjoyed my time at AAA but in order to fully acheive my career goals I must move on.

They are lacking in workplace culture but have GREAT benefits.
Working with the public was amazing , learning new things about our country is amazing having health insurance was good
Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Helena, MTNovember 5, 2016
planning trips for people was exhilarating and educated me on new things in US. They had great ideas and public relations. They worked hard to insure positive feed back from there customer's.
Pros
Public relations, health benefits
Cons
Management, very poor
Too much change in too little time
Travel Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  MontanaOctober 6, 2016
I believe that AAA MountainWest has a brand worth believing in and I believe in the products they sell, however working for the company was nothing but constant change. The upper management is a joke and the communication is the worst I have ever experienced. When I started working for the company they were transitioning into a new CEO and I think that when he came on board he had some great ideas for change however I feel like ever since then it has been one change after another and the company doesn't give a new idea the chance to work before they move on to something else which makes it very difficult for the employees to become proficient in anything!
Good company bad place for learning
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Helena, MTFebruary 18, 2016
Not a good place to start off in the insurance industry. Training is sub par but expected to know everything right out of the gate. Constantly micromanaged and not given the opportunities senior agents get. Say one wrong thing and your gone.
Productive and fun work place
Auto Travel Counselor (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTDecember 27, 2015
I enjoyed the work i preformed at this company. This was a temporary job assignment that i took over the summer while i was temporarily in Montana.
Great company to work for
Talent Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Helena, MTJuly 1, 2014
AAA MountainWest is an amazing company to work for. The benefits are great and having the opportunity to work with really amazing and talented individuals has been a great experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA MountainWest. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight