AAA Northern New England Employee Reviews

Good job just did not pay enough
Fleet Service driver (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEMarch 25, 2019
Not a bad job just need more money and you never have any days off in the winter time the benefits however are very good the only other downfall is the managment ther could use some more training on how to deal with people
Good place to work.....
Travel Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montpelier, VTDecember 8, 2018
I loved working for AAA NNE and was an employee in the Montpelier office for about two years. The reason I left was because my commute was terrible -- almost two hours each way in the winter. The office was quite busy, and I loved it. The manager at the time was a great person but maybe not the best manager. She didn't always support me if there was an issue with a customer. I would work there again if I lived closer!
Pros
Great coworkers, good pay, good benefits
Cons
Upselling is a big deal, headquarters in located in California
Loved working in travel
Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEOctober 29, 2018
I loved my job! I really enjoyed working with clients on their travel arrangements! Great training program that really set me up for success. Thankful I had the opportunity to work in such an amazing field in which I was constantly learning!
Difficult Management
Auto Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Portland, MESeptember 30, 2018
My manager is not a leader- when the team requested they received additional training to improve the request was denied.

They are not interested in helping you grow or learn, they want you to be quiet.
Pros
In town
Cons
Great while it lasted
Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHFebruary 5, 2018
Great job while it lasted. Good pay. Good benefits. Good people. AAA Northern New England got into the automotive repair industry for a time. It didn't last long in NH. 5 years into it, they pulled the plug on all the service centers.
Great place to work.
Administrative Assistant/Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEJuly 31, 2017
Many training programs and people were genuinely nice there. I really enjoyed working there.

I processed medical, bodily injury, homeowner's and auto claims in a timely manner and supported a work team of 16 claims adjusters and 4 managers whom I performed various projects for. I processed expense reports and also helped out the membership department also.
Pros
Free lunches and plenty of office parties.