AAA Oklahoma Employee Reviews

prefer to not say
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OK 74011January 24, 2018
But I'm required. And this wasn't enough text, so now I'm just typing to meet the minimum. Why must I complete this to apply for another job? Weird, and annoying.
Steady Pay
Insurance Quality Control Rep (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 14, 2017
must work here to know.
I learned a lot.
must be on your toes
self starter

The best part is Friday at 5pm and my weekends off,
The hours are good if you have older children in school.
Family Oriented
Employee Ambassador/Liaison (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 14, 2017
This is a great place to work! It is a very balanced business that understands the importance of family, career, and employee engagement. I would recommend working at AAA Oklahoma
Aaa ok
Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 24, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed working for AAA Oklahoma. My co-workers are all wonderful people who do excellent work. There is definitely a family atmosphere. During my years there I was able to learn about every aspect of AAA. I did almost every job available.
Pros
Family atmosphere, community involvement
Cons
Benefits are only ok
Ok Job to put food on the table
Emergency Roadside Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 20, 2017
Work for me was fun and had good coworkers to work with. Management would have been a lot better if HR would let management do there job and manage. The workplace culture was bad,no advancement,treated like you were just a body. The best part of the job was helping people that were stranded and get them to there destination safely. The hardest was working in the rain, once your wet, your wet all day.
Pros
Almost your own boss
Cons
Hr, benifits
Great company
Insurance sales (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 22, 2017
Overall great company to work for , the benefits were great , they treat their employees with respect and my input and suggestions were always excepted, definitely a sad deal when my department could not continue.
Great Company
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 2, 2017
AAA has cultivated a friendly work place . It's business casual dress code. They are strong in the community and public safety. I believe in their mission. They offer a lot of products and services.
Pros
Business Casual, Direct Deposit, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus, Free Classic AAA Membership, Employee Discounts
Cons
office location
Paid weekly, good pay
Quality Control Rep / Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 13, 2017
Had day shift Mon-Fri. Pay was weekly and good. Didn't find another placement after AAA. My rep was nice and encouraging but she is no longer with Aerotek. The new rep who took her spot hasn't found another job placement.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Didn't find another job placement
Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 8, 2017
Great place to work. Great environment to work in. Great hours, exceptional compensation. Manages were are very conscientious. The insurance was exceptional.
Commute
Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 6, 2016
Learned customer services, such as strong service for all operations products thru phone, and online assistance. Was trans moved to many part of the company for other leaned areas and as well as all my coworkers. Enjoyed the Co-workers who made such needs to make a differance in their lifes
Expected too much
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 19, 2015
AAA Oklahoma is a great company to work for but there were so many responsibilities put on some team members, while very little responsibility put on other team members, which led to a large imbalance in job duties resulting in animosity between team members.
Pros
Allowed to make decisions affecting members and contractors
Cons
Huge imbalance in work load and expectations between team members
small branch office, very friendly and supportive co-workers
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 22, 2013
AAA is very competitive....sales numbers are very important. Management is a bit overwhelming....several layers.
Pros
established client base...and solid work enviroment
Cons
over managed
Fun and friendly enviroment made you feel like famliy
Call Counselor (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 24, 2012
Loved helping customers even the bad ones. It was stressful sometimes but overall the good out way the bad so it was not a bad job. I like talking to customers from all over Oklahoma and South Dakota.