AAA Parking Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Family oriented and full of life
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 17, 2018
I loved my job while working there. I'd return to work there just at a different location. The bonds and relationships you build with guest are remarkable. I had the best regional manager who was fair and supportive. The events were always fun to work and although it was tiring, if you gave your all, it was well worth it. I went from valet attendant to supervisor in 3 months.
Pros
Learning environment. Great advancement opportunities.
Fun job being from Tennessee to actually see in person pay passion of spectators
Event Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 16, 2018
Attending events the professional teams events where it stay was invited as guests. They management after my staff was awesome we were treated like family we all worked together and fun working
Pros
Having experiences that I would've never been able to had I not been a part it's their team
Cons
Standing in concrete for sometimes 10-12 hours
Flagger
Flagger/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2018
A typical work day was great the people you worked around and environment was awesome. You learned how to bring your communication skills to a different level you talked to hundreds of people a day. the hardest part about the job is probably standing on your feet for 9+ hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you meet interesting people sometimes celebrities and just the energy of working in a sports oriented place was amazing.
Great Company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 20, 2018
I feel anyone who has the ambition and leadership have the ability to move up in the company very fast. I was and stated out as a valet. During this time I cold have moved up faster if I'd desired to as I traveled a lot and couldn't commit to a full time career. Thank you.
Pros
Hours can range to 40-50 hours
Cons
Weekend work always.
Make it temporary
Cashier (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 9, 2018
I thank them for the job but it is a dead-end job that pays less than required to maintain a 600 dollar apartment. There is a lot of talking about one another amongst other shady happenings here. If you have to work here, make it temporary.
Pros
It's something.
Cons
I can't afford to live with the income.
Family based work environment working with people who can help build your career while enjoying a work life balance.
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2018
Great environment to work in with people from all walks of life. Quick ability to move up in the workplace and has a great work life balance. A place you can earn experience growth while making a potential long lasting career and income.
Terrible toxic work environment.
VALET ATTENDENT (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 16, 2018
I would not wish this job on my worst enemy. Managers often slept on shift and scheduled unrealistic hours for employees. The pay is low below minimum wage due to tip compensation.
Great Company!
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 12, 2018
the company is well structured and is evolving with the times. The CEO's and VP's are kind and understanding people who greet every employee as part of a family.
Of course, there are some people who will always feel special and will make trouble but they get outnumbered by those who really care about you.
Pros
good people
Cons
bad people
Aaa
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 27, 2018
I worked on this job during college it was fun fast paced, and help me keep a drive for more because i was able to grow with the company. It gave me a skill set that make it easy to talk to anyone
Good honest job for hard workers
Valet (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 3, 2018
Great work opportunity if you are looking for part-time. Some days are slow if there are no events, but at worst you are getting paid to stand around. Managers are pretty flexible if you are a hard worker, and generally, there are options for job growth if you consistently prove your worth within a year or two.
Good seasonal job for student.
Barricade Attendant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALMay 17, 2018
It was a nice temporary job (seasonal), as I was loaded with 18 hours of school that semester. It was only for the home Auburn Football games, but it still put a good bit of extra money in my pocket and kept me motivated for the semester.
The company is culture oriented. people from all works of life are employed at this company.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2018
Great place to work. They give the opportunity to anyone with a valid work permit and without a criminal record. The culture at AAA is mixed with people all over the world.
AAA Parking is a great place to work at.
Valet Parking (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 10, 2018
Provided superior customer service by greeting the guest as they first enter into the hotel, writing claim tickets for their vehicles, and parking their cars. Other services include assisting hotel guest with their coats, and luggage.
Pro active customer service
Parking Operations Manager to Present (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 19, 2018
I will have a smile on my face,offer sincere greetings and always say, "Thank you" to the customers. I will use guest's name often. I use the 15-5 rule
Pros
We pledge to provide superior service while maintaining the highest standard of
Cons
There is nothing I can think of that cons
Information Processing
Valet, Cashier, and Self Parking (Former Employee) –  Marco Island, FLApril 2, 2018
A typical day at work is being on time having great coordination skills on task duty's, communication skills, and processing the guests bags to the right area
Good Part Time job
first and second shift valet manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 30, 2018
Provided me with cash when I was in college. I needed to work this job to pay for rent and my car payment while I was working towards a degree. But I should have gotten an internship instead.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
bad hours
Great environment to work in
PAYROLL/BENEFITS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2018
Friendly people and environment at times was very fast paced especially dealing with employee monies. Enjoyed my job there and learned a lot regarding ADP and benefits.
Pros
Loved working with numbers
Cons
More communication with others
Fun
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GAMarch 19, 2018
Very fun place to work family oriented company. Everyone is really close. The company works with your everyday life and unexpected happenings. I love this company.
Many chances to advance
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2018
I started out at AAA paking about seven years ago and glad I did. I only have a high school education but have been able to move up from an ambassador to supervisor and now assistant manager and have 4 properties underneath me. When I started I was full time hourly but with the special events they offer, you can work even more and that I did. Within a year and half I was promoted to full time supervisor at one property and part time supervisor at a different property. I have earned raises every year that I have been with them. I am now an assistant manager on salary. If you work hard in this company and let them know you want to move up chances are you will! Some things that has helped me really advance in this company is doing the jobs my peers would complain about with a smile on my face. When asked if I could stay late or come in on my day off I would jump on it. Dressing well and well groomed sounds funny but it helps you stick out from your peers who wear stained worn out uniforms or clothes, and needing hair cuts. Not saying everyone looks like slobs. I do recommend this company for anyone!
Pros
Many locations to work and special events to make more money!
Cons
None so far
productive and flexible place to work
Customer Service/Valet (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2018
They need to raise payments of workers and give out benefits to workers. They should always provide paid vacation for workers, and also offer medical insurance for employee to get medical attention.