AAA Parking Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
The company is culture oriented. people from all works of life are employed at this company.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2018
Great place to work. They give the opportunity to anyone with a valid work permit and without a criminal record. The culture at AAA is mixed with people all over the world.
AAA Parking is a great place to work at.
Valet Parking (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 10, 2018
Provided superior customer service by greeting the guest as they first enter into the hotel, writing claim tickets for their vehicles, and parking their cars. Other services include assisting hotel guest with their coats, and luggage.
Pro active customer service
Parking Operations Manager to Present (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 19, 2018
I will have a smile on my face,offer sincere greetings and always say, "Thank you" to the customers. I will use guest's name often. I use the 15-5 rule
Pros
We pledge to provide superior service while maintaining the highest standard of
Cons
There is nothing I can think of that cons
Information Processing
Valet, Cashier, and Self Parking (Former Employee) –  Marco Island, FLApril 2, 2018
A typical day at work is being on time having great coordination skills on task duty's, communication skills, and processing the guests bags to the right area
Good Part Time job
first and second shift valet manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 30, 2018
Provided me with cash when I was in college. I needed to work this job to pay for rent and my car payment while I was working towards a degree. But I should have gotten an internship instead.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
bad hours
Great environment to work in
PAYROLL/BENEFITS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2018
Friendly people and environment at times was very fast paced especially dealing with employee monies. Enjoyed my job there and learned a lot regarding ADP and benefits.
Pros
Loved working with numbers
Cons
More communication with others
Fun
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GAMarch 19, 2018
Very fun place to work family oriented company. Everyone is really close. The company works with your everyday life and unexpected happenings. I love this company.
Many chances to advance
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2018
I started out at AAA paking about seven years ago and glad I did. I only have a high school education but have been able to move up from an ambassador to supervisor and now assistant manager and have 4 properties underneath me. When I started I was full time hourly but with the special events they offer, you can work even more and that I did. Within a year and half I was promoted to full time supervisor at one property and part time supervisor at a different property. I have earned raises every year that I have been with them. I am now an assistant manager on salary. If you work hard in this company and let them know you want to move up chances are you will! Some things that has helped me really advance in this company is doing the jobs my peers would complain about with a smile on my face. When asked if I could stay late or come in on my day off I would jump on it. Dressing well and well groomed sounds funny but it helps you stick out from your peers who wear stained worn out uniforms or clothes, and needing hair cuts. Not saying everyone looks like slobs. I do recommend this company for anyone!
Pros
Many locations to work and special events to make more money!
Cons
None so far
productive and flexible place to work
Customer Service/Valet (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2018
They need to raise payments of workers and give out benefits to workers. They should always provide paid vacation for workers, and also offer medical insurance for employee to get medical attention.
Fun and excited
Valet (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 3, 2018
I like meeting new customers. I leaned how to great customer in a timely manner. The management teem was helpful. I wok hard and was blessed by my team
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
nice place
valet (Former Employee) –  downtown syracuseFebruary 22, 2018
its great place to work just have to be careful driving and not be tired. try to get along with other co workers if you make a mistake it s over but try to do ur best
Amazing team work
Cashier Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 16, 2018
Always learning something new. Great team work,and great management! Harder working and care a lot for the guests providing them with the best customer service possible.
Productive and fun workspace
Valet Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 27, 2018
AAA Parking is a great place to work. However I'm looking for better pay and more benefits. The hours are very flexible and they work around your schedule. There could be more raises though.
Pros
Free lunches at some hotels
Cons
Short breaks of any
an experince
Ballet runner (1100 West Ave, Miami Beach) (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJanuary 15, 2018
AAA was my first job earning tips and my first time working at hotel. the hotel had recently gone thru remodeling it a very busy hotel drove a lot of beautiful cars.
Pros
free lunch, free parking, great tips.
just needs better paY
Parking Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2018
Pay was always an issue with this position there was no advance opportunities to move up so other than that its and ok place to work and fun at times.
High self schedule autonomy.
Regional Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 22, 2017
The Human Resources job at AAA is a fast paced environment with great autonomy to create your schedule. Diverse responsibilities. I recommend this job.
Great Co-workers and Managment team
Front Door Supervisor for Valet at Four Seasons (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 8, 2017
Great work atmosphere. All the employees got along great everyone helped each other out and managment were good with employees handle this pretty well just lack of communication
Cons
Short breaks
Productive Fun Fast-paced workplace
Valet (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 3, 2017
Working here some days were slow and some were fast depending of the day and the shift you work. I usually ran to valet different vehicles.
Here I've learned a lot of communication skills just from the collaborative work between the valets and managers to ensure a safe driveway. Also interacting with so many guests visiting the hotel: writing valet claim checks, giving out directions, or assisting with luggage.
The workplace is pretty good, they work on a system to maintain order of valets so that there is an equal opportunity to earn tips.
The hardest part of the job was avoiding damaging someone else's vehicle driving on the busy streets of downtown Atlanta.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction between the staff, also being able to see so many different people from different part of the world.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short breaks, Benefits
Horrible location and management to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 20, 2017
Management is completely terrible at that place they’re staff has completely vanished they leave and show up when they want to under paid staff would rather withhold jobs because they don’t believe anybody is capable of passing a drug screening management clocks in and minutes later their leaving to Uber on the side and just deny the employees the days that they requested off. The employees at this location are over worked and definitely underpaid for the services they are working I think Should supervisor the things management are doing. They also show lack of concern for their employees health
Stressful
Claims Coordinator/ Administrator Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
Hard work, no pay, no benefits! Easy advancement if working under the proper managers, easy to move around the properties to meet other people and mangers