AAA Staffing Co Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Never again
temp worker (Former Employee) –  Norwich, CTJune 12, 2018
Good afternoon,

I got hired as a temp and was promised FT if I did a good job. Did not miss a single day but 2 and I notified in advance on both. However, when I go ask why I did not get FT I was told that I had unexcused absences.

I do not understand why I got unexcused absences when I was promised that my boss will notify both the company that I was going to be absent, in advance.

The other time, I brought a doctor's note stating that I had been in the ER. Their response? that i should have told them "in advance" that I was going to be in the ER. Yes, unreal!

I even got hurt on the job and they, apparently, expected me not only to complete my shift and even stay the overtime. Never was a report of the incident made or sent, and even worse, I was not sent out to get medical attention ( and the warehouse, Plas Pak) is right next to Concentra. In other words, the only way to avoid getting penalized was to stay put, with a swollen arm, and a lot of pain.,

no thanks. never again, lesson learned.
Cons
supervisor on day shift, slip shod management
Productive place to work
Temp leasing agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2017
The work can be slow at times but that's the rick with any temp agency. Wish there were more long term assignments. But the jobs are always near home so that's a plus.
Pros
weekley pay
Cons
benfits
A Temp agency that helps you get permanent employment.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 27, 2017
I had an asigmnet every week. They always sent me to very nice properties. I was hired on a permanent job through them. They make sure they find something close to were you live.
Pros
Had steady work every week.
Cons
No Healthcare
good pay
Multi-Craft Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2017
Apartment staffing some benifits after 90 days ,contract labor with opportunity for full employment retention fair. Benifits base on company assigned.
temporary position
Logistics clerk/returns dept (Former Employee) –  Putnam, CTApril 18, 2017
Took this as a temporary position while seeking full time employment. Jobs were usually temporary and not offered as full time positions. Work never guaranteed.
great place to find a job.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 6, 2017
They help you find a great maintenance job that best fits you and your skill. I found a job fast and was excited and comfortable with the work environment.
Learned alot about the business
Leasing Agent/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 8, 2014
The hardest part of the job is getting the tenants to fill out their lease renewals.
Pros
work
Cons
health care insurance