AAA
54Below average
Here to help
Coronavirus update

AAA Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA39 reviews
Assist clients in road side service on emergency basis
Ability to handle emergencies professionally

Dispatch the location of the drivers

Read maps
Pros
I loved the job!
Cons
The shift that I worked
It’s a neutral job just a lot of information to learn, co workers are very helpful managers are there to guide you. It’s also about sales and sales. Other than that it’s not that bad
I was excited to work for AAA but when I was hired I found that the job I was originally hired for wasnt as promised and I was packed with extra things to do that took away from the original reason I took the job. And told by my manger to "just sell something! anything!"
While I feel the company itself is probably good to work, for there is a blatant sense of exclusion and bullying by the staff members. One that appears to be out of the hands of managers. It makes for an uncomfortable place to work and a dread at having to go into the office.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Avoid at all cost. The management is terrible. The best word to describe is narcissist. The goals are only hard to make when there is no customers. There are only customers FREQUENTLY walking in and calling the phones from oct-dec.
You spend all time on the road helping members with vehicle issue including testing his battery, starter and alternator, selling batteries to members and replacing them,performing monetary transaction.
Management doing their part fine no problem including dispatchers,managers and supervisors.

The most difficult part to handle multitasking job at beginning of training but after that everything work smoothly.

you work alone and interaction with members.
Job was thru acquisition. So far the company seems like it would be a good company to work for. Unfortunately, there isn't a position for me. I have been retained temporarily to help with the close of The Tire Shop, Inc. as bookkeeper and to facilitate the transfer of information.
This is a nice place a lot of training. I mean a lot. The money’s good. I haven’t gotten to the commissary part yet but so far so good it’s not too hard to get the memberships or make the quotas I don’t think but, it’s only Been three months for me.
mid level job. Sales job specifically. If you want to make money, you have to sell a lot. There is no opportunity for advancement. Job and benefits are ok.
Everyone greeted everyone as we walked in. They were nice through my training and I did not feel unwelcome at all. I loved working here and did not want to leave but I had to go back to school because my school break was over.
The work wasn't challenging enough. Not a lot a room for growth, I was rank 1st in the region is membership sales and the bonus wasn't enticing enough. It capped off at about $800 no matter if I sold 66 memberships or 166. So eventually I lost motivation to keep going.
Pros
Jobs security and medical benefits
Cons
limited growth opportunity
Great company; great benefits. sometimes work place culture was vicious. competition between associates a variety of work - unpacking merchandise; talking to customers; cashier. great customers

interesting that there is a very strong sales culture and expectations from management to sell ALL products car care; insurance; merchandise; credit cards.
Pros
great company/products
Cons
competition
Awesome Place to work great vibe and co workers customer are very nice and mangment team is great mall across the street thats a bonus!! Clean and safe environment.
no communication, sometimes feel like the job was underpaid for all the type of situations, Management could improve some thing, a typically day at work was to take calls inside beltway, provide members with good customer service, road side assistance.
Benefits
Cons
Dangerous, DIstpatch
Good benefits and working schedule, pay rate needs to be better for this area, many interruptions during work day which makes it hard to multi-task...
Had the best co workers which made everyday at work fun, other than that it was stressful. Everyday we were rushed to complete car after car and somedays we did not even get time for our lunch breaks because the service advisers did not stop bringing cars in. Many times we stayed past closing time, 7pm. This was because we already had 2 or 3 tickets left to work on by 5pm so by the time we finished it was almost 8 then had to clean up. The pay was OK but for the skills I have i should of been payed more. I Helped out technicians and did tech work with out getting payed extra because i am hourly. The hours i spent working on big jobs i did not get any money for only the company did because they charge the customer labor hours and since I am hourly rate all that labor time went in the companies pockets since no technician got flat rate commission if I worked on it. They need to set up a hourly/ commission pay style to make it fair for the general service techs who do their work.
Pros
Fun Enviroment and Co workers
Cons
Stressful job pace and illogical decision making
Great company to work for...I enjoyed working with the people very friendly and a great work environment. Serving the public was satisfying. Would highly recommend.
After the one week and an a half of training in Hamilton NJ or Dover DE you are sent to your permanent location where you begin ramp up for 9 months. You have to meet goals and each month the goal increases. After your 9 months are up you have to sell 18 policies or more to keep your job in good standing otherwise you get put on probation. If all is not better in 90 days you can be terminated.
Pros
Benefits & Flex time schedule
Cons
Pay/Compensaton plan is far under industry standard
not a bad place to work. lots of great benefits. inexperienced drivers are trained how to operate trucks properly.hourly pay is a bonus compared to other tow companies.
Pros
training and great benifits
They have very good benefit and pay package, Really good training and job support. For the locations that have their own fleets (not all do) they tend to over work the drivers a little, No lunch brakes and overtime is required almost daily.
Learned how to sell! In this job there were quotas to meet. but AAA trained all their sales agent to be successful. All the tools were there, it was up to the agent to be successful.