AAA Employee Reviews in Charlotte, NC

Found 21 reviews matching the search See all 2,219 reviews
Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 4, 2018
Paid training, time off pay, sick pay. Meet people, and learn new things. Room for advancement. They really care about people's safety. Great staff, and management department is awesome.
Pros
Benefits, and training.
Laid back but some what unfair
Tow Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 26, 2017
I was a very good worker but something just didn't add up at the end. Was working good hours when I started and then I wasn't. Got pulled back to back for drug screen
Na
Emergency Road Side Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 2, 2017
No comments pleases. I like job my managers. Well trained. Great people to work with . great benefits as for insurance, if needed you can get good overtime.
Great Place to Work and to enjoy Outdoors
Tire and Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 16, 2017
Friendly people
I learn how to be a great tired and lube specialist
Management was always great.
favorite work place culture pranking the new hire.
there no hard part really beside during the summer time.
Fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 11, 2017
Great management. Friendly co-workers. Above average workplace culture. Ability to learn new skills daily. Provides quality customer service. Cares for its customers.
Sharon Johnson
Insurance Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 3, 2017
AAA Insurance was a wonderful employer to work for. I did enjoy my time there and was productive. It was knowledge I gain to stay productive in society. My supervisor and staff was helpful throughout my stay. If opportunity allows itself to come back to work for AAA I will go back. Great company with integrity.
N/a
Light Service Driver / Tow Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 1, 2017
Job was OK to work a lillte brutal at times with the weather. times could be dangerous if not paying attention to surroundings but overall a great learning experience
typical work day
Light Service Driver / Tow Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2017
the work it pretty standard. Can be dangerous if you not careful with what you doing. watching for traffic and being mindful handling a customer vehile loading unloading off tow bed, changing tires, checking batteries and unlocking vehiles
Typical Day
BENEFITS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 20, 2016
Working with employees and assisting them with the benefits. The hardest part of the job losing the HR Director. The most enjoyable part of the job was the coworkers.
it was cool
light service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 8, 2016
it was a cool place to work at, if you like working by yourself and love driving this the job for you. the job is fun, you get to meet new people everyday, the people at the job is alright at times, cool place to work
Out dated and small
CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR/MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 8, 2016
Stuck in this position, wanted to move within the company and was not to move to due to the size of the company. Behind in the times with soft wear which made it very difficult to service customers.
dont really have anything good or bad to say
Certified Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 1, 2016
i really dont have anything good or bad to say about the company or management. It was just a typical place of employment. I do have to say that the company is the upper echelon of its field.
Good Benefits package
Sales (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 16, 2015
While AAA offers a fair compensation package there are limited growth opportunities and not a clear career path. Little mentorship available.
Benefits
Cons
Growth opportunity
Great place for job security
Inside Auto Liability Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 31, 2015
AAA is a great place for job security and advancement. The best part of AAA is the people you work with. I really enjoy working here.
Fun place to work
Travel Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 8, 2015
Hardest part was meeting goals. Enjoyable part was talking to customers about traveling. Typical day would be answering phone, distributing maps, tour books and travel supplies.
Amazing place to work
Autoravel Production (Former Employee) –  Headquarters Charlotte NCFebruary 6, 2015
AAA Carolinas is an amazing place to work. It's a company passionately committed to providing their workers, members and customers with value, safety and total peace of mind in all things related to Travel, Insurance, Automotive Care and Member Benefits. As a former employee, I was proud to be a part of a team spirit and atmosphere that created an environment of positive energy which encouraged everyone to strive to do their best. The information readily available to help you grow and advance within the company is second to none. The management takes time out to get to know each individual worker, helping them to set realistic goals that will propel them towards personal as we company wide success.
Pros
Webnairs, workshops and in house trainings
productive nice work environment
Sales Representative/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 6, 2014
Answered phones,educated customers on insurance options and plans,scheduled appointment,processed payments and deposits. Collected pertinent information on potential customers via telecommunication or internet, scheduled appointments and facilitated sales. I learned and took in new information to better educate myself from my managers,worked well with co-workers as a team. I enjoyed the nice work environment and working with others and customers. Its hard to say what the hardest part was every job has its challenging moments.
Excellent place to work
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 30, 2014
This was a tree removal company. I was the only carpenter they had for emergent situations like a tree through a roof and I did custom work for the offices. Atypical day was patching a roof or replacing a skylight or work around the office. If it was doing any kind of storm repair after a tree went through a roof or side of a house there were estimates and time frames that had to be given and sometimes small plans had to be submitted as well.
Pros
I was really my own boss
Cons
Not enough work
Company tries on too many hats
Travel Agent/Travel Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 2, 2014
At first this was a wonderful company to work, great colleagues, great work enviroment, great benefits but company quickly changed and once employees got to a longevity status would be let go for various reasons so they can hire someone else at lower wages.

Company no longer focuses on the customer and their travel needs but how much money they can obtain from each person who walks in door. Forced to present/sale customers that would not benefit their needs for what they came in for. Especially in car care division. Staff told to "find something wrong" and present to customer, then "find something else wrong".

Company pratice deception to customers to get more money. Workplace became hostile and very gossip filled. Which hurt employees and their moral
Pros
great travel benefits
Cons
Company became obsessed with how much money they can obtain from each person who came in
friendly fast paced hardworking environment
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 26, 2013
Come In get what needs to be done in the time you have, because you don't have as much as you think.
Pros
great pay for what you get
Cons
Not secure in what they call "slow times"