AAA Employee Review

Too much drama
Rep (Former Employee) –  Clive, IAJune 14, 2019
The people are nice to your face, but not so much behind your back. Workers are lazy and time wasters! Management's goals and visions do not align between departments.
Pros
Free membership
Cons
Read the review.

Other AAA Employee Reviews

Manager
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston , Quincy MAJuly 20, 2019
I never worked for a more disrespectful manager in my life. She was extremely unprofessional at her job.
Management should lead by example and not curse, scream or act in a primitive manner. She had all of the above.
I resigned and put my 2 weeks notice in and she became belligerent and verbally abusive towards me and successfully conquered up a false allegation to have me fired! Don't work in the sales field
Fleet
Fleet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 20, 2019
The Cincinnati fleet division is run very poorly, I would advise if you are seeking employment within AAA go with any division except fleet, in fleet the employees and supervisors are treated as the lowest form of life there is, it seems as if non of the rules or benefits apply to fleet!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight