AAA Employee Review

AAA Review
Travel Agent (Current Employee) –  Somersworth, NHFebruary 25, 2018
AAA is a great company to work for . They offer great benefits. I have had the opportunity to advance within AAA. I enjoy the relationships I have made with my members. I do not enjoy the sales component within the job; that is the hardest part of the job. I want to stay with the company but do not for see any openings in the Concord area.

Other AAA Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJune 25, 2019
They take care of there employees. They work with you till you get your insurance license. They send you to insurance classes to help insure you know the features and benefits of the products.
Life at aaa
Dispatcher II (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 24, 2019
The company overall is not that bad depending on your job. The call center is the worst , once getting promoted things got better. The biggest issue is you do not get time off! They expect you to give your life! It’s never enough staffing it’s always something. There was this one manager that came along after getting promoted she was very miserable she would try to get everybody fired in dispatch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight