AAAA Answering Service

• Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Family feel-pay is horrible

You have to do a lot of fast paced work for little pay...high turnover rate. No one makes money there, including the managers. you have to work holidays it is a 24/7 365 business which includes Christmas.

Pros

family feel environment

Cons

pay rate

Would not recommend.

The only good thing about the job was the down time we would get and our clients were amazing. I didn't get one holiday off to spend with my family the entire time I worked there.

Small company with less than 15 employees

I worked 3rd shift by myself, and only had limited contact with evening, then early morning shifts as we were changing. Most co-workers were pleasant, management was easy to get along with, for the most part. Environment was casual.

Pros

casual environment

Cons

overnight shift, by myself, meant that lunch was always on sight, and was always on duty.

AAAA Answering Service, Inc.

I enjoyed this job very much, it was challenging and I learned a lot about a lot of different types of companies and what they do. I learned a great deal working phones via internet, patching calls, etc.. Management was rarely there, I worked 2nd shift so I did not see much of them. My co-workers were fun to work with. The hardest part of this job was if the system went down and the most enjoyable was talking to a lot of different people.

Pros

close to home

Cons

can only work part-time, never advancement opportunities, low pay

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAAA Answering Service. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8
1.8
2.3

AAAA Answering Service Reviews by Job Title

• AAAA Answering Service
  • Akron, OH
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?