AAkron Rule Corp Employee Reviews

2.6
Ratings breakdown
Printer Operator (Former Employee) –  Bakewell, TNJune 25, 2018
I loved printing there. It was a fast paced job and it made the day go bye fast. Management was great, you could laugh and cut up and get your job done, made for a great environment to work in. I looked forward to going to work there.
Pros
Great environment
Not a good place to work
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Akron, NYMarch 31, 2018
Management is unfriendly and grumpy. Good work goes unnoticed. Pay is terrible and little to no raises, doesnt matter how long your there or the work you do.
ManageMent needs attitude adjustments and oay is nit worth the headache .
Not even sure (Former Employee) –  Bakewell, TNMarch 23, 2018
Very bad management constant attitude if you ask a question. Trainer referd to her job as "babysitting" just a very bad unfriendly atmosphere...everyone is unfriendly ..
Pros
Hrs
Cons
Long list of cons
Can be a fun place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sale Creek, TNMarch 20, 2018
It' s a great place for a first job, the pay although is not great. Great team members to help you with anything you need. Its a fast paced job. Can be difficult at times to get the product out at a desired time.
Pros
Make new friends
Cons
Low pay
Long hours for very low pay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Akron, NYMarch 11, 2018
The pay is poor & so staff is constantly short handed. You have to work long hours to keep up. You will basically be doing the work of 2 people. Your efforts will go unnoticed. However they threaten staff almost daily that if certain quotas are not met you will be fired.
Pros
Wearing jeans daily
Cons
Poor pay, stressful work, insppreciated
Fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sale Creek, TNFebruary 27, 2018
The other employees can be kind of rude, but management is fantastic! I loved my time with this company. Unfortunately had to leave because I was promised career advancement and pay increases but never got it.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Hot environment
Toxic Environment
Printer Operator (Former Employee) –  Sale Creek, TNNovember 4, 2017
The job itself is fairly easy, however, the work environment is horrible. The training is non-existent and the supervisor/coworkers are highly unprofessional. The supervisor sets no standard for employees to follow and participates in condescending behavior with favored employees. The pay is low and employees seem to be driven by ridiculing others and gossip rather than the work itself. If you're fine with working around negativity for 8 hrs/day, this is the place for you!
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Management/co-workers, low pay
steady work, just horrible environment
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  NYSeptember 9, 2017
It seemed like the pay cut was worth the relaxed atmosphere but as time went on.. it was very clear why they were always looking for help. The lack of organization, gossip, favoritism, and over all petty, ridiculous, childish ways of "managing" are turning what potentially could be an amazing company into something that those who have self respect and intelligence will and do run from as it loses money in buckets daily.

When I walked through doors i was thrilled and excited as the months went by i felt myself unplugging and making my "escape plan".

I have had many friends ask me if this is a good place work, and i have sadly had to say No, don't be fooled by the sweet talk.. don't even waste your time interviewing.
Pros
consistent scheduling
Cons
pay, management, environment, etc...
This place is a joke
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, NYSeptember 7, 2017
The company treats their employees horribly. Managers are rude and make the job more difficult than it has to be. The office is short handed and they make no effort to hire staff. The pay rate is poor for the amount of work that is expected.
Relaxed setting with intense days
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Akron, NYOctober 4, 2014
I have enjoyed working at AAkron. I enjoy speaking with the customers, some on a daily basis, and interacting with my co-workers. I have learned how to handle customer complaints and resolve issues to everyone's satisfaction.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Winter drive to work
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Sale Creek, TNMarch 10, 2014
Came in and as long as there are alot of things to do you kept busy and go your job done. Stays busy durning the summer but slows alot during the winter
smaller company
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bakewell, TNFebruary 13, 2014
smaller companies have less room to grow. my job was to wait for my item to come down a long dryer, i stacked them and counted them and then sent them to shipping
Pros
fun people
Cons
not much room to grow, also no overtime
Good people
Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  Akron, NYDecember 26, 2013
Full of lots of wonderful people that make the day generally pleasant.