AARO COMPANIES

AARO COMPANIES insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job

Overwhelming opportunities

the office staff will work with your schedule. All sorts of facility site opportunities available. So if you don't feel uncomfortable at one site, there's several others lined up.

NOTHING management communication is very rude they expect to much for pennies

they pay u unfair want u to marine clean for pennies,management sucks DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY u will regret it!they will watch you every second no one is professional

Pros

NoThING

Cons

Note

Really nice company

Really independent job and i got a raise after a few client compliments. Great hours. Everyone at the office was really helpful. I wouldve stayed if i hadnt got a better offer.

Pros

Independent, acknowledges hard work

Cons

I can make more money at a worse job

Easy job but

Work-life balancePlace ain’t bad to work because you by yourself but there’s a down side to it....OverallGetting payed monthly sucks. I don’t know who can live off of that why I quit. 700 a month is not worth it. If they paid more then maybe but I highly doubt it. Can’t live off of one check a month. We people got bills due certain days etc and we gotta eat etc. Getting pay a month is torture. It’s like a kid getting monthly allowance.

low pay no incentives

They need to realize this is a competitive pay industry. The pay is not worth the work and drive time. they will not go over 9.75 even with experience. they also drug test. there are no bonus plan or incentives to motivate you.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Management are idiots. Do not apply if you do not have a vehicle.

I got hired on through telecommute, All i had to do is scan documents and send, as well as a drug test. Everything went fine. I show up for work, my trainer asks me where my car is, I told her I didn't have one. She gives me a weird look and I ask her if that's a problem. She said no. I proceeded to help her clean the building. I thought everything went fine, but then I received a phone call from corporate the next day, in which they told me it wouldn't work out, they would have to find me work in walking distance, no bus. She said it in a sloppy and unprofessional way and made it sound like they were actually gonna look for something for me. Yeah right. Don't apply here unless you have a vehicle.

Pros

Short easy shifts

Cons

Vehicle is required to work there. Dumb management.

Excellent place to work

For someone that only want to work couple of hours per week I like it cause your all alone working at your own pace an I also like not having to work on weekends or holidays

Pros

Working alone

Cons

Sometimes i dont like working late at night because that very dangerous

independent work always able to get more hours.

not to bad just alot of travel driving from place to place just to get some hours is hard.nice management,always able to get more hours. independent work not to hard.

working 4 hrs of cleaning offices, the worst part taking out lots of trash bags and boxes to the dumpster !

Regular janitor job duties of cleaning offices, exaime rooms , bathrooms, stairways. The pay is not great if you need to work 40 hours ! This job only good for to supplement your income . No holiday or vacation pay if you’re only working partime. No pay raise scale, you have to ask management to put in a raise for you. Then it’s only .25 cents till whenever !

Fast paced with a lack of communication

Locations are usually banks or office buildings. Not really beneficial if applicant doesn't own a vehicle. Plenty of opportunities to gain substantial hours, however multiple sites are required in order for the pay to add up. Changes made to your schedule (whether involving hours or location to be worked) are abrupt without real time to make adjustments.

Pros

Ability to work 40+ hours a week, family like atmosphere

Cons

Schedule, lack of communication

The best job

Aaro company is the best second job I ever has and you get work near your home and you can work myself. Management is wonderful and will work with you.

Pros

Can work has any work you want

always busy

mixing chemicals ..learded how to mix things wax floors work mechince clean windows and how to clean commercials building properly.. management always good co-worker always nicehardest part of the job inhaling fumes enjoyable making customers happy

Common questions about AARO COMPANIES

Answered by current and former employees at AARO COMPANIES

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AARO COMPANIES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AARO COMPANIES