Aarons Employee Reviews

Found 2,683 reviews matching the search See all 2,755 reviews
I enjoyed my time at Aaron's for the most part.
Sales Manager and Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJanuary 17, 2019
I enjoyed working for Aaron's for 90% of the time that I was employed there. I was employed for over 5 years there and had never had any sort of issues until right at the end of my tenure with them. I felt like I had been passed over for promotion to store manager on a couple different occasions. That's ultimately the reason for me leaving Aaron's.
Good company
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, TNJanuary 16, 2019
Aarons is a great company to be employeed with, they create high standards for their employees. I had the privilage to travel with this company nation wide.
very prejudice very mean low paying stressful
Customer Service Manager/Collections (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVJanuary 16, 2019
I hated working for this franchise was a good ole boy setting. There is no way to advance unless your a white male. This place is not a good environment
decent
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 16, 2019
rent to own industry is very competitive and demanding. pay not great for the amount of hours required to be successful. typical day is a lot of calls and field visits.
Amazing place to work with people who like to help out
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 15, 2019
Learned a lot about testing and challenged me to think outside the box while keeping the requirements mind. Also a learnt a experimented with a lot of tool.
Room for advancement and fun place to work
Customer Accounts Manager/ General Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 14, 2019
Long hours, job security is great, good entry level positions, room for growth, management is always cool, day to day always bring new and exciting events.
Pros
1 Hour lunch, Employee discount, Room for growth
Cons
Long hours, Raises suck
Interesting environment.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 14, 2019
Sales part of job is fantastic as you get to meet all kinds of walks of life. Both enjoyable seeing joy in people with their merchandise, but heartbreaking and frustrating when repoing.
Fun Family Workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pelham, ALJanuary 13, 2019
Working at Aaron's was great it was laid back no stress everyone got along just well. We new our roles and we played our roles at Aaron's. I had to leave because I had got shot on accident outside the workplace but if I could with one wish I would most definitely go back to this workplace.
Pros
Hour lunch break, Traveled Alot
Cons
Monday's 😂
Loved working there
GM (Former Employee) –  Athens, ALJanuary 13, 2019
This is a great place to work. They have many training programs available. When I was there they were heavy into nascar and would allow staff to go help at the track.
great place to work
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Denham Springs, LAJanuary 10, 2019
it's a great place to work, great people, on the job training, great benifit's, provided unformns the mangament is great its just a good place to work and learn and build
Some good and some bad. You will see
CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Shelby, NCJanuary 9, 2019
I just typed 350 characters and it wasn't enough space to accurately portray to a possible employee what they may or may not like and dislike about this company.
Bad Management
Office Manager / Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIJanuary 9, 2019
A typical day at work was going in, going through the mail, entering in payables and payroll. The management was father who was in the office, and a son who worked in the back.
Horrible never would go back
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CAJanuary 9, 2019
The SRM tried to get me wrongfully fired for something that I didn't do. And when they closed the location down it was kept a secret from the employees up until the last 3 days before the lease was up. I worked from 8 am to 9pm it wasn't a choice. We were always short staffed and when I tried to move up they said that I didn't qualify for a higher position because I don't have experience. And when I tried for a lower position they said that I had to move up to something higher. And when I put my 3 weeks notice they were trying to move me up but only if I stayed and waited for something to open up.
average
Product Technician (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCJanuary 9, 2019
lots of labor for little pay. not a career. good part time job or temporary job. if youre good at one thing expect to be told to do it everytime. wouldnt recommend.
Stressful at times due to manager being overly competitive.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCJanuary 8, 2019
Nice company to work for with the right management. The discounts are worth working there alone. I love the fact that they report to the credit bureaus.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Stress
Nice environment
Customer Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Martin, TNJanuary 7, 2019
Nice environment but you work a lot and you have no time for family. But build go work relationships and the pay is decent. Working Sundays is a downfall.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
High insurance and long work hrs
This was a very good job got me into like driving trucks
Product Technician (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJanuary 7, 2019
I deliver furniture, appliances and game system and tvs. I learned how to drive a box truck. The management is very good and helpful the employees. Hardest part of the job is putting a sectional in a
Pros
Flexable hours, good people, always something to do.
Cons
Working sunday
not eno
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  New Bern, NCJanuary 6, 2019
money expect way too much say they are family business now open sundays 7 days a week work 10 to 7 pm no time with the family but beleave the big shots are off
long hours, minimal benefits, lower pay scale
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MT 59715January 5, 2019
unrealistic sales goals, failure to pay correct commission on cash sales reached, refused to promote within, never willing to accept time off requests many times denied for upper management vacations.
Very fast paced
Customer Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 5, 2019
Working for Aarons is a very time consuming and stressful occupation. Although it is fun and rewarding at the same time. If you are looking to do Physical labor this is the job for young people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aarons. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.8InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight