* no Balance of Life
* no support, quick to judge people with not reviewing all the facts and root causes of issues.
* not what you expect from a large company. They promote, great communication, belief in people, great culture, growth potential. What I found was people who smile tell you great things then never come thru. Very cold atmosphere, you are thrown into chaotic situations left to your own design. If you can not produce great outcomes immediately they are already turning on you.
* constant turn over and churn.
* HR not neutral, follows lead of leaders on the team does not protect the average employee. Does not gain all facts involved prior to passing decision.
* Compensation pretty decent, but you must weigh major cons with this job.
* It is not the people out in the field. It is the people leading this company whom do not know how to run a company. They are not people leaders. All about the numbers, what you can gain for them. Users..
Major issues/ Not a people company.