In a fast paced environment in which we operate, it is our people that distinguish us, providing unparalleled expertise and experience to address our customers’ requirements. As we have grown, we have retained our small business culture that focuses on our people, a group of professionals that have come together with their unique skills to address the most challenging technology related problems for the DoD, Federal Agencies, and commercial customers alike. Our philosophy is simple, our people take care of our customers, and our job is to take care of our people. From our start in 1997 to today, our focus on family, our people, our customers, and agility as a small business have not changed. We have a highly motivated, diverse work force, with a strong percentage of Veterans, ensuring worldwide delivery every day to meet challenging requirements.
• Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Minority Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)
• Provide World-Class Professional Program Management, Network Design, Engineering and Integration Services to Government and Commercial Customers
• CMMI Level 3 Rated
• ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
• 2015 AASKI nominated for Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award
• 2014 AASKI awarded #7 amongst the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in New Jersey, NJBiz Magazine
• 2014: Finalist in the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 New Jersey Program
• 2013: AASKI CEO Awarded Top 50 Powerful US/International Business Executives, MEA Magazine
• 2013-2011: AASKI Awarded #1383 (‘14), #1871 (‘13), #1906 (‘12) and #1060 (‘11) amongst the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
• 2012-2009: AASKI Awarded finalist NJ Business of the Year (51-100 employees), NJBiz Magazine
• 2011: AASKI Awarded # 33 amongst the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in NJ, NJBiz Magazine
• 2011: AASKI CEO Awarded Top 50 Women in Business in NJ, NJBiz Magazine
• 2010: AASKI Awarded Fast 50 Asian American Businesses in the USA, US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
• 2010: AASKI Given Patriotic Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
AASKI Technology, Inc. was awarded the Platinum HIRE Vets Medallion from U.S. Department of Labor for 2019, following up on their award in 2018. Recipients of the 2019 HIRE Vets Medallion demonstrated a commitment to veteran hiring and retention, and provided veteran-specific resources, leadership programming, dedicated human resources, and compensation and tuition assistance programs.
Rina Parikh, President of AASKI Technology, Inc. said, “We are truly honored to receive such a valuable recognition from the US Department of Labor as we continually focus on hiring our veterans that bring tremendous skills, capabilities, and integrity to our company. This recognition reinforces our commitment to our veterans who have served our nation so selflessly to protect all of us.”
The HIRE Vets Medallion Program is the only federal-level award that recognizes job creators who successfully recruit, hire, and retain America’s veterans.
Please visit our Careers page for more information. https://aaski.com/company/careers/
AASKI Technology, Inc. (AASKI) announced that it has won a $673M task order under the Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) Contract to provide OCONUS and CONUS support the US Army Program Executive Office, Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors (PEO IEW&S), Project Manager Sensors – Aerial Intelligence (PM SAI), Product Manager, Manned Aerial Reconnaissance and Surveillance Systems (PdM MARSS).
Under this task order, AASKI will provide Operations and Sustainment (O&S) and modification and integration for the Mission Equipment Payloads (MEP) for selected platforms on Government Owned, Government Operated (GOGO), Government Owned, Contractor Operated (GOCO) and/or Contractor Owned, Contractor Operated (COCO) sensor systems and subsystems. AASKI will perform a broad range of modification, test, certification, cybersecurity, operations, training, logistics and engineering tasks.
Bharat Parikh, AASKI’s Chief Executive Officer said, “It is an honor to support the deployed Warfighter once again on the STORM program, having done it previously on the M3-MAISR program. The support we will provide, along with our strategic teaming partners, is crucial to the intelligence community and the Army. Winning this effort is based once again on our motto, Mission Focused, Customer Centric, and a result of the hard work put in by AASKI and partner personnel.”
At AASKI Technology, we provide professional services for planning, designing, implementing, securing, and managing highly complex, mission-critical network and systems. AASKI delivers complete lifecycle communications, infrastructure and support for the world’s most demanding clients – from the U.S. Department of Defense to leading communication service providers and contractors, equipment manufacturers, financial services firms, and pharmaceutical companies. These organizations have come to recognize our extraordinary expertise in delivering solutions that meet their objectives, mitigate their risks, and control all of their network-related costs. – less