ABA & Verbal Behavior Group, Inc.

ABA & Verbal Behavior Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

Collaborative team and effective practices
As a supervisor at ABA and VB Group I feel I’m part of an extremely supportive and effective team. This agency absolutely prioritizes clinical effectiveness, as well as ensures that each employee is well taken care of and heard. My superiors are consistently available and open, which is truly valuable in a position that can often feel isolating in the field.
Fantastic Agency
Working at ABA and VB Group has been such a great experience. Dr. Lynn Wilson and her Clinical Program Director are so knowledgeable. They provide the opportunity to grow as a clinician as well create a collaborative team environment so employees feel valued. Eveyone from interventionist to program supervisors have been a pleasure to work with! I highly reccomend the agency.
Not your average ABA agency!
ABA & VBG really goes above and beyond to ensure employee and client satisfaction. All of the supervisors and managers are extremely accessible and responsive to feedback. It has been my experience that ABA & VBG excels at not only employee satisfaction, but also professional development and training. Anyone that has worked in this field knows that it's not an easy job, and I really feel like everyone at ABA & VBG understands this and makes me feel appreciated and supported. It was immediately apparent to me how much every employee truly cares about the progress of each and every client they provide services to.
Pros
Full-time hours, BCBA Certification hours, ongoing staff training, knowledgable and competent supervisors
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABA & Verbal Behavior Group, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
ABA & Verbal Behavior Group, Inc. Reviews by Job Title