ABA WORKS

ABA WORKS Employee Reviews

ManagementIn general, managers at ABA WORKS are committed to clients and supporting staff in the field.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at ABA WORKS is fluid. Management is open to new and innovative ideas.
A typical day at work works well in favor when communicating with scheduling your availability. The coordinator does well with keeping up with new updates and information. Being on this type of job teaches you how to obtain patience and great multi-tasking skills!
Growing company that is a great place to work, staff are hardworking. There are excellent opportunities to learn on the job and for professional advancement within the company.
Pros
Floating Holidays
I would recommend this company if you intend to make it a priority or as your only job, They're constantly trying to improve and perfect, so you'll need to be able to adapt quickly and be receptive.
Working at ABA works has really taught me a lot about how to do ABA. The supervisors are amazing and always take time to support you or show you how to do something. I like how everyone is really passionate about what they do and it shows. Also driving compensation is an added bonus! Just wish there was more hours since it is contract work but it's amazing for what it is.
Pros
Drive time compensation, supportive staff, BCBA supervision, flexible schedule
Cons
Lots of driving, constantly changing work hours, not a lot of in person contact with other staff
Official response from ABA WORKS
September 13, 2018
Thank you. We really value our supervisors and BTs. They have passion to help our clients, and really value teamwork. Our monthly team meetings in office is where they all come together. We have diner, and include a training at the same time.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Services were not provided to clients as contracted due to the lack of therapist. The turn over rate was high. Worked 6 days a week to meet client needs.
Pros
Regular work
Cons
Sometimes regular clients would be missed, to provide services to a client who ha been with out a therapist.
Official response from ABA WORKS
September 13, 2018
Thank you for your review. We always strive to have all of our clients receive sessions at all times. Since we continuously receive new authorizations and we don't know the startdate, we can't always fulfill all client hours right away, although we would like too. Our staff has the option to work 4-7 days per week. When we hire, we always get the candidates availability for work.
  1. Employee Reviews