Abacus Staffing

United States233 reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & Benefits

agencytempwarehouseassignmenttemporaryweeklystaffemployment

It was okay, nothing special.

I believe management does a good job. The hours are long, but well paid. Average workplace politics. Nice benefits, with good amount of personal days and vacation.

The company was vey understanding when it came to family issues. The benefits they offered were well worth the price I paid. I would recommend this company to anyone

Abacus Staffing insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Dont waste your time stay long enough to get guard card and leave

the benefits are horrible communication between supervisors and guards is horrible they'll take the client side over you every time its always a hassle requesting time off one person will say yes and then dont put the paperwork through no real room for advancement that's why they have a turnover rate they'll tell you they have no open sites if you want to move yet they're constantly hiring you can't believe nothing they say the hardest part about dealing with upper management

Pros

they'll help you get your guard card

Cons

Healthcare, Pay, Requesting time off, communication, low paying sites

Easy going and open communication

Easy company to get into, the work load isn’t hectic but the pay could be better. They have a ton of openings and if you don’t like one site you can pick another one.

Learned different skill

The job was ok and the patients made my day but the supervisor wasn’t good and would over work you. I would suggest if you need extra hours go for it but don’t let them over work you

Not a fun place to work.

This company don't care about there employee.. They don't have no benefits.. You cannot survive on their pay to pay your bills..The company is a big joke..They don't pay there supervisor enough.

Program Compliance Specialist

This company is misleading when it comes to this position. The salary is NOT what is listed in the ad. This is NOT a full time position. It is only part time with ten hours paid by Abacus. There is no career ladder or stability in this position.

Pros

Nne

Cons

Everything else

Bottom line only

They do not care about their people. Just their bottom line. It is a human puppy mill. Filling positions are their only concern. They need to invest in their managers.

Benefits

Cons

Executive Managers

Fast paced good work environment

It's a good company to work for except they don't pay for your transportation to or from the location or once you are there dont provide transportation to the job site.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Dont pay transportation or per diem

Get in and get out

Security department if you new to security and looking for experience then perfect company for that. If you have a good amount of experience in security then this is not the place for you.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Mangement

nice people/good managers/time frame to have a certain things done .and if it's not done on the time, you will be terminated

Feels like in order to for you to keep your job you must constantly be moving and always stay on your toes and always be rushing and picking things non-stop no matter what just so you could keep your percentage up and also so your percentage won't fall within a certain amount of time frame that you were hired for because if you don't keep that score up within the time that you've been working for the company they will terminate you

Pros

Cons

Short lunches, false pay expectation

The good & the bad.

The good is that this company makes you feel comfortable & gives you the tools to be successful. The bad is that the pay wasn't enough for my experience & sometimes there is a lack of worthyness for the individual.

Pros

Casual work environment

Cons

Mandatory o.t., half hour lunch, the pay & no advancement.

It was easy, no good insurance

It is a good job easy people are very nice nothing bad to say treated very good. While on furlough wanted to find something with better ins, and hours.

I loved it

I love working at Abacus staffing agency. I was able to get back and forth to work and it was able to work extra hours when I wanted to work extra hours. You know that I'm a mother with a young child so whenever I had any issues and my guards to daycare or doctor's appointments they were understandable as long as I did it within the proper time frame

Not what i applied for

Job said forklift 14$ hour but, there's no forklift just cherry picker and the pay is not what I applied for. I was basically lied too and when confronted they took the job posting down hour later and re uploaded it to match the pay

Pros

Work with your hours

Cons

Not a trustworth business

Good work, but temp agency.

The work consisted of driver warehouse equipment such as the pallet jack, the reach, and the dock lift. Those jobs take forever to hire and have no benefits.

Good fit

I enjoyed working for the company Became of all the awesome benefits the environment was strong with good work ethic from everyone and fun prizes and games.

I was able to spread my wings on this assignment. i was told daily what a good job i was doing.

I was in charge of keeping the warehouse clean this was a new structure. i was always receiving compliments on the cleanliness of the facility and the salary was great and overtime was offered weekly..

Watch your hours

They are just as bad as the company they try to get you in overall lots of bad experiences keep track of your hours because if not they steal your money and hours especially if is overtime they pay you in regular rate not overtime rate bad agency and so its the warehouse that their located at "kane" worthless logistics and lazy workers thats what their motto should be

A good day at work

Normal days normal pay good money good company good people normal day was filled with excited and learning from the veterans I should of applied for the job permanently

Abacus

Guarantee work but employer doesn’t check on you. No raise in years. Yes I would recommend someone due to you will always have work but not no room for you to grow. I work for them on and off for eight years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abacus Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Abacus Staffing with

• Abacus Staffing
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?