ABBCO Service Corp. Employee Reviews

My experience with a BBC o
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNAugust 20, 2019
First thing of the day started out I would access how busy today was what needed to be done first and what proper order.
I learned that end factory environments you learned when employees go to break and and and lunch to learn to work around them and the better times when to be in certain letters also learned it day or night shifts or totally also learned that management was very precise and what they wanted us to do and that wasdifferentmanagement always seem to be precise and what they wanted
I rate them a 0 out of a 10
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  2125 Gravois Ave St Louis, MissouriAugust 17, 2019
I rate a 0 out of a 10 with poor customers service an management treat there worker's unfairly out of respect or no kindness of heart with very poorly pay
Terrible
Ckeaner (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILAugust 7, 2019
Terrible place to work.
Slave wages for tge amount if work required.
Poir management. Lack of incentives.
No raises and no benefits. Do not work fir this company.
Bad everything
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Quincy, ILJuly 20, 2019
Nothing good to say about this company, stay cause it was a pay check. But I had to work 2 other jobs to even make enough money to pay bills. If you want constant disappointment then this is the job for you.
Pros
Met good people but poor pay and lack of communication.
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Kingdom City, MOJuly 5, 2019
Could be stressful. Clients and company expectations could be at odds.Raises were almost nonexistent. Chemical training not provided. Not enough time to accomplish all of client expectations.
Pros
Weekends off. Paid holidays.
Cons
More work than time.
Good job for location
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Kingdom City, MOJune 5, 2019
Work is fair and boss is very fair job has rough budget but they do the best they can for the schools and the people that work there Boss does his best to make sure everyone is happy
Pros
Mon to friday no weekends
Cons
No chance to move up
Love my job!
Janitor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 5, 2019
I have worked for ABBCO for 15 years. I have worked cleaning a warehouse and now in a school. I love the people I work with and the job isn't hard. My manager helps us if we need it.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
sometimes hot in the summer
Poor pay & benefits
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Crane, MOMay 28, 2019
The pay is too low to make a living. You dont get holiday pay or vacation for the first year. The health insurance is either too expensive to afford at this pay rate or it doesnt cover any sickness or injury claims. Human resources does not care about any of your concerns. Management will expect you to operate equipment that is damaged or unsafe. Your concerns about unsafe conditions will fall on deaf ears. They tell you that you can earn merit raises every little bit, but that is not true. You might get a quarter an hour raise once a year at contract renewal time, but only if the customer agrees to it and if ABBCO even tries to get you a raise. This company does not have a set time schedule for pay increases because they do not expect anybody to work long term. This is not a company to have a career with.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Everything-else (pay, benefits, mgmt.)
Poor Management
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 26, 2019
Everyone on second shift told our manager that a girl working first shift wasn’t doing her job. This went on for months without him doing anything about it. On top of my job and cleaning up after first shift I was responsible for extra tasks like scrubbing walls.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Poor management and uncomfortable work conditions.
Decent Money Easy Job
Janitor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 24, 2019
Pretty easy job, decent money. The customers are nice and I work with some good people. My manager helps us out when we are shorthanded and he's a really good guy.
Pros
easy
Cons
late shift
Good job
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Poplar Bluff, MOApril 27, 2019
It is a good job with low stress. Simple job that is easy going. Takes little time to get on a schedule and work your way into a routine. All together abbco service is a good job.
Pros
Stress free, good hours
Cons
Long time for a raise
This is not a company to work for ,very cheapexpect to much with just so littlle to give
Night Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLApril 18, 2019
It's grave yard at night very lonely and creepy.Co-worker is a nuisance .To much work for one person and expect you to be finished at a certain time. Always giving out of cleaning supplys and paper products Never would like to work in this place ever !
I enjoyed working for this business.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 16, 2019
I enjoyed working for Abbco, but it was the place that I cleaned that helped me continue doing a wonderful job. The people there are very nice. Family oriented and they care about their employees.
Pros
Nice business to work for
Cons
No cons..
We work as group to complete our work at many accounts.
Commercial Laborer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 19, 2019
a day at abbco we had to strip floors, wax floors, scrub floors, clean restrooms, remove trash, windows,vaccum,clean carpets,wipe down boards. Also we had company cars to drive.
Pros
We got to work with somebody on big jobs and it was a great experience to go to many jobs sites.
Cons
Some times we had very long hours.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJanuary 19, 2019
I have been at Abbco for three years. Very positive environment. People work together very well and as long as you come to work, take ownership of your daily responsibilities you are treated with respect and sincerely appreciated. Not too large of a company and not too small. Just right. A great place to work. They not only show a daily appreciation with a sincere thank you also receive special appreciation for extra things you do.
Pros
Always treated with respect
great company
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, ILNovember 27, 2018
I loved working for ABBCO, i felt that my manager was very skilled in running a team and did a great job of it. I was treated with the utmost respect and felt welcome working there. If i could still work there, i would. i would also recommend it to anyone needing a decent job with the need for flexible hours.
Pros
good pay, good people.
Abbco
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CANovember 19, 2018
Fast-paced moving and hard work all day. Very diverse and multicultural atmosphere. Repairing buoysthat are damage from oil spill clean ups.I had never done this type of work before and it was a great experience.This would be a great job for anyone who loves working with their hands.The hardest part was waiting for work to come in.
The company is a joke dont waste your time
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Crane, MOSeptember 25, 2018
Very low pay for the area. Very poor benefits no holiday or vacation pay for a year no chance in advancement no future in this company very high turn over rate
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Poor healthcare/benefits poor pay. No future nothing to offer
Janitor/Custodian (Former Employee) –  West Plains, MOSeptember 14, 2018
i have a woanderful time working for a
ABBCO Service Company.Great Company to work for.supervisors are very friendly and helpful. great culture and people.
Twofaced hypocrites
General Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Ullin, ILSeptember 14, 2018
The management tells you that you will be responsible for certain areas but wjen you begin to clean they tell you that you also have to do another area. They complain when you finish early but are upset if you actually spend the whole shift. They are so nitpicky that unless you crawl on your hands and knees picking up ever thread of stuff you did it wrong. They don't believe anything you say to them. The harder you work the more they think you're lying. You get paid garbage for the amount of effort you have to put in. The managers say they don't micromanage but that's literally the only thing they do. They will offer to increase your pay if you accept extra reaposiblity but will never follow through.
Pros
If you dislike people.
Cons
Horrible pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABBCO Service Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9