ABBCO Service Corp. Employee Review

View all ABBCO Service Corp. reviews

My experience with a BBC o
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNAugust 20, 2019
First thing of the day started out I would access how busy today was what needed to be done first and what proper order.
I learned that end factory environments you learned when employees go to break and and and lunch to learn to work around them and the better times when to be in certain letters also learned it day or night shifts or totally also learned that management was very precise and what they wanted us to do and that wasdifferentmanagement always seem to be precise and what they wanted

Other ABBCO Service Corp. Employee Reviews

Excellent opportunity, amazing corporate support.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, ILSeptember 10, 2019
I was given a supervisor position with abbco 2 years ago. I am thankful for the opportunity. The corporate support has been the best in any industry I have been employeed by.
Pros
Treated like family
Cons
Healthcare benefits, same as everywhere else.
I love this job!
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Southern Region, USAAugust 31, 2019
It is a pleasure to work for ABBCO, a company that is growing in the right direction and takes care of their employees.
I enjoy working with our support personnel, management and staff to create a safe and clean environment for our customers. I know that I am appreciated and trusted enough to allowed me to take initiative to get things accomplished.
Everyone has a place at ABBCO, but the owners and managers know it's our company as much as theirs. The employees out on the ground daily are the faces and attitudes that represent ABBCO. We are valued employees and it shows by the pride we in our work. We are proud to be part of the ABBCO family. ABBCO cares about us and help us to grow, strive to learn new skill sets and appreciate us and we can see that every day.
ABBCO’s upper management understands the regular worker and strives to make our work and family lives succeed together. I’ve been with ABBCO for 12 years and ABSOLUTLY LOVE what I do.
Pros
Family is important, we have the best equipment and training
Cons
Like any other job you have to show up and work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABBCO Service Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.