ABBCO Service Corp. Employee Review

View all ABBCO Service Corp. reviews

Poor Management
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 26, 2019
Everyone on second shift told our manager that a girl working first shift wasn’t doing her job. This went on for months without him doing anything about it. On top of my job and cleaning up after first shift I was responsible for extra tasks like scrubbing walls.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Poor management and uncomfortable work conditions.

Other ABBCO Service Corp. Employee Reviews

I love this job!
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Southern Region, USAAugust 31, 2019
It is a pleasure to work for ABBCO, a company that is growing in the right direction and takes care of their employees.
I enjoy working with our support personnel, management and staff to create a safe and clean environment for our customers. I know that I am appreciated and trusted enough to allowed me to take initiative to get things accomplished.
Everyone has a place at ABBCO, but the owners and managers know it's our company as much as theirs. The employees out on the ground daily are the faces and attitudes that represent ABBCO. We are valued employees and it shows by the pride we in our work. We are proud to be part of the ABBCO family. ABBCO cares about us and help us to grow, strive to learn new skill sets and appreciate us and we can see that every day.
ABBCO’s upper management understands the regular worker and strives to make our work and family lives succeed together. I’ve been with ABBCO for 12 years and ABSOLUTLY LOVE what I do.
Pros
Family is important, we have the best equipment and training
Cons
Like any other job you have to show up and work
Over all experiance
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 30, 2019
Abbco is like any other buisness, you put your app in and your set up with an interview everything is explained to you verbal and on paper. Its up to you if you want to make money to pay your bills /take care of your family. You are expected to show up for work/on time and do your job. No company wants to pay someone to do nothing. Its up to workers to maintain their jobs so the company can extend the raises
Pros
Your making money to pay the bills
Cons
Its up to the workers if you want raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABBCO Service Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.