About Abbott Laboratories
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Life. To The Fullest.
Abbott has long been in the business of life. Creating more possibilities for more people through the power of health. But this business isn’t about reflecting on past achievements. It’s about relentlessly pursuing new ones. At our healthiest, we can unlock all that life has to offer.
Visit www.lifetothefullest.abbott to learn more.
It All Adds Up
We're Changing Parkinson's Tune
We're changing the way Parkinson's plays its tune and bringing harmony back to life. #healthtech
Important Safety Info: https://abbo.tt/2ITiWgl
A Tiny Heart. A Big Breakthrough.
Closing a hole in the tiniest, most fragile of hearts. Technology doesn’t get more personal than that.
Important Safety Info: https://abbo.tt/2XSq3v5
Workplace recognitions are a testament to the collective enthusiasm, energy and commitment our employees possess, making Abbott a great place to work:
- Working Mother Hall of Fame: “100 Best Company” for 19 consecutive years
- DiversityInc magazine: Top Companies for Diversity for 16 consecutive years
- National Association for Female Executives (NAFE): Top Companies for Executive Women for
11 years in a row
- Science magazine: Top 20 Employers list 16 times, most recently in 2019
- Fortune magazine: One of the World’s Most Admired Companies every year since 1984 and ranked No.
1 in our industry sector for six consecutive years (2014-2019)