AbbVie Jobs and Careers
Work happinessScores based on about 287 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORichard A. Gonzalez83%approve of Richard A. Gonzalez's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryPharmaceutical & Biotechnology
There are 2 AbbVie jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at AbbVie.
Salary estimated from 2.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 59 questions about working at AbbVie. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from AbbVie employees.
Insights from 286 Indeed users who have interviewed with AbbVie within the last 5 years.
Experience Different situations in the field Data analysis Teamwork Territory 40-60-90 day plan
Interviewed for a senior scientist position. Hiring manager spent a lot of time assessing whether I would be a good fit in a very team oriented environment. The team members asked a lot of the the technical questions and my abilities. Very polite all around.
I interviewed for a clinical analyst position. Definately plan to get to Abbott park in ILondon about 1 hr earlier than your interview. I just finished my interview and have to say I was surprised I wasn't asked more questions. They definitely want someone who is going to be able to critically think attention to detail is able to adapt to changes that occur every six months at least. The questions we're more about my background than anything else and most of the interview it was the manager explaining what the position did and also some history to the position. I would ask questions about certain points and then tried to bring the conversation around where I had the skills set to do the job.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at AbbVie?Published on May 24, 2021