Abercrombie & Fitch
Work happinessScores based on about 765 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOFran Horowitz63%approve of Fran Horowitz's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
You're seeing Abercrombie & Fitch jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 3.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 112 questions about working at Abercrombie & Fitch. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Abercrombie & Fitch employees.
Insights from 476 Indeed users who have interviewed with Abercrombie & Fitch within the last 5 years.
General scenario questions, leadership questions, Loss prevention questions
What is your favorite current trend?
Upselling, how you would respond to customers about certain situations, fashion questions
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Abercrombie & Fitch?Published on May 24, 2021
- Abercrombie & Fitch