Ability Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Great company with wonderful managers
ATHLETIC TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Deltona, FLDecember 14, 2018
I worked as an athletic trainer here for 3 years. I really enjoyed the diversity and independence I was afforded covering the contracted sites. I had wonderful experiences working with the coaches, athletes, and administration.
Horrible place
Follow up (Former Employee) –  RomeNovember 26, 2018
This place was the worst place I have ever worked! Unless you kiss butt and are a favorite you will definitely get treated horrible! If you are a favorite or your supervisor is scared of you you get away with everything the rest are treated and talked to like they are a dog! You never know what attitudes you will walk in from day to day! No training what so ever is offered but make a mistake you are blasted! I would not recommend this place to anyone not even my worst enemy!
Pros
Productive work place with a fun atmosphere.
PTA Student (Former Employee) –  South Daytona, FLSeptember 17, 2018
The typical work day at this facility starts at 8:00 AM. I learned a great deal about a variety of different conditions in this atmosphere. Everyone I worked with was very informative and helpful. The hardest part of any outpatient atmosphere is doing progress notes in my opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing your patients progress and return to functional levels.
Great Company!
Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oviedo, FLDecember 29, 2016
Ability Rehabilitation has various locations, each with a different set of staff that has their own specialties. This up-and-coming company is incredibly friendly with patients who are very dedicated to their service here.
Not a place to work if you're not a clinician
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 26, 2016
They definitely take care of their clinicians, especially the managers. If you are front desk be prepared to be overworked, constantly criticized without any constructive instruction on how you can to do better. They seem to make up their own rules as you go. Corporate will always harp on you. The pay is minimal and you do not have any chance on really moving up. The company culture is to play favorites. It is an okay if you need the experience but if you can stay away just do yourself the favor and stay away. The patients and what you can learn makes it a little worth it.
After so many years of dedicated employment to be let go for a student at a lot lesser salary. 20 patients a day also with very litle help from manag
Physical therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deltona, FLMay 12, 2015
After so many years of dedicated employment to be let go for a student at a lot lesser salary. 20 patients a day also with very little help from management, nor did they care, it was all abut production and very little else, it was more of a factory then a rehab facility.
Great at customer service
Office (Former Employee) –  Orlando AreaMay 6, 2015
Ability is a good company. They require the right people for the job. They are growing larger because of their attention to detail and overall customer service.
Very nice and fun place
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLSeptember 2, 2014
A typical day for me is giving good customer service.I have learned so many different task working for this company. I have learned how to deal with all types of cultures, spirits, and attitude. I have learned numerous different office task. I ejoyed working with my co-workers. We worked as a team. The hardest part ofmy job was getting up in front of a crowed and speaking. The most I enjoyed about my job was getting to know different people. I enjoyed working with all type and ages of people.
Pros
Free lunch once a month when we have our staff meeting
Excellent Place to work.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 30, 2014
Excellent place to work. The employee are very much like family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ability Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ability Rehabilitation Reviews by Location