Ability Rehabilitation Employee Review

View all Ability Rehabilitation reviews

Very nice and fun place
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLSeptember 2, 2014
A typical day for me is giving good customer service.I have learned so many different task working for this company. I have learned how to deal with all types of cultures, spirits, and attitude. I have learned numerous different office task. I ejoyed working with my co-workers. We worked as a team. The hardest part ofmy job was getting up in front of a crowed and speaking. The most I enjoyed about my job was getting to know different people. I enjoyed working with all type and ages of people.
Pros
Free lunch once a month when we have our staff meeting

Other Ability Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Professional rehab services
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJune 20, 2019
The best professional practice experience I've ever had. The front office staff and therapist work to make sure their job coordination was understood and the significance of care provided to patients. I will recommend ability rehab to anyone in need of Occupational or physical therapy. I will also recommend ability rehab for a first time healthcare worker.
Pros
Steady office flow
Cons
Just an intern here
Intern (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 15, 2019
Just an intern here but they had their stuff together, everyone was efficient and intelligent. Definitely a good place to be if wanting to focus on hand therapy. Hiring staff however needs some work, very biased.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ability Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ability Rehabilitation Reviews by Location