Ability Therapy, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great employer; highly recommend for anyone wanting flexibility
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 4, 2018
I loved worked with Ability for the 2 years I lived in California. I absolutely would still be working there if we had not relocated. I highly recommend Ability. I worked as a contractor and was able to take on as many or as little patients as my life allowed. The management at Ability always supported me and helped be a voice for the employers when dealing with agencies. This is a great place to work.
When I am giving 5 patients , I used to navigate the address of the patient then I will call the patientto set an appointment in our convenience
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 9, 2017
It is an interesting job as a home health therapist, visiting the patient and helping them to achieve the highest functional level in home setting environment
Flexibile work schedule and supportive staff
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) (Current Employee) –  Bay Area, CAFebruary 7, 2017
Being able to build your own schedule is a plus with flexibility for documentation. I love being able to work in the comfort of my own home and having the flexibility to chart later in the evening, next day, or even at a local star bucks. I feel that I am valued as an employee and that my skills are put to great use. As a full time employee, Ability has offered benefits that outmatch other home health agencies which serve a great part in retaining employees. The turn over rate is lower than most home health agencies. What's nice about home health at Ability is that everyday is different and never boring. On top of that, Ability contracts with a large pool of different agencies so being out of work is not an option. Communication is vital for an organization and I feel that all of our staff members respond promptly and communicate efficiently. Most importantly, patients and their families truly appreciate the dedication and passion in our work.
Pros
Too many pros: Company car, supportive staff, flexibile schedule, competitive pay
Cons
Rarely/never see co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ability Therapy, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8