ABL Management Employee Review

View all ABL Management reviews

Catty
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COMay 23, 2017
I felt the manager did not do her work and looked the other way when she should have delt with problems at hand. No one knew what their job responsibilities were because they were passed on to anyone that would do them. Favorites were an issue.
Working in a jail kitchen is stressful as it is, but not having rules, or schedules to adhere to was impossible. Inmates felt the uncertainty of the staff and continually tried to get by with anything they could.
Employees can not get payroll statements of their checks, company changes owners 2-3 times a year. Management spends most of their time smoking in the back of house outside.
Employee turnover was huge. Some have worked there for a year or more and still have not passed their background checks.
Management plays with your time-card to insure there is no overtime on a weekly basis. If you worked over 40 hours, rarely would they offer you your time on the next week, only if you caught it before the time was submitted.
Pros
descent wage per hour
Cons
Too much going on behind the sceens to develope a trusting atmosphere.

Other ABL Management Employee Reviews

Beware of ABL
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mountain Home, IDApril 24, 2019
The whole experience working for the company and management was absolutely terrible. I actually loved the job it was my favorite but the company will screw you in any way they can. My hours were constantly short, they never fixed my log in so I could clock in and out myself. Any time it was brought to management's attention they'd check in the system and say no I have these hours for you. Well ofcourse they did cause the manager had to manually enter my hours. I wouldn't even recommend working for this company if you were my worst enemy. Just STAY AWAY!
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Everything else
Not a Fan
Vendor Statements (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 29, 2019
I took the job at ABL because I was unemployed when it was offered to me. I was severely underpaid for what I did and definitely underappreciated. I did like my boss and my bosses boss but other than that, Management was a sight for sore eyes. They would scream at each other in meeting. Absolutely ZERO professionalism in that office whatsoever.