ABL Management Employee Review

View all ABL Management reviews

Weekly Travel
Quality Control Manager (Current Employee) –  LouisianaJuly 18, 2018
A typical week at work for me is to travel to the unit on Monday. Upon arrival,I would talk to the manager about his or her unit and meet the employees. On Tuesday I would start my assessment of the unit. I would have a checklist that I would do. It will take me 2 days to do a full review. This would include inventory, food cost, P&L cleanness. On Thursday I would sit down and discuss my finding or concerns with the manager and give them an opportunity to correct the problem. On Friday I would do a final walk through and make a report to the DO. Other duties would include work with manager with special events such as catering, open up new business and presidential meals. ABL were purchase by Elior North America
Pros
Working with meals in higher education
Cons
health care, permotion

Other ABL Management Employee Reviews

Beware of ABL
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mountain Home, IDApril 24, 2019
The whole experience working for the company and management was absolutely terrible. I actually loved the job it was my favorite but the company will screw you in any way they can. My hours were constantly short, they never fixed my log in so I could clock in and out myself. Any time it was brought to management's attention they'd check in the system and say no I have these hours for you. Well ofcourse they did cause the manager had to manually enter my hours. I wouldn't even recommend working for this company if you were my worst enemy. Just STAY AWAY!
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Everything else
Not a Fan
Vendor Statements (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 29, 2019
I took the job at ABL because I was unemployed when it was offered to me. I was severely underpaid for what I did and definitely underappreciated. I did like my boss and my bosses boss but other than that, Management was a sight for sore eyes. They would scream at each other in meeting. Absolutely ZERO professionalism in that office whatsoever.