AbleTo, Inc. Employee Reviews

Its An Ok Job
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2019
The job is very easy. It's salesish and customer serviceish but you only sell one thing and there is a script/guide that you follow....Pretty simple. It's good to pay bills and pay rent for now but don't expect any major growth careerwise and don't expect to get rich UNLESS you're a really good salesman who really cares. Management is cool, bosses are cool, the place is clean, free lunch on Mondays, very diverse, 12-8 pm work schedule Mon-Fri.
Pros
Free lunch Mondays, Mon-Fri, very simple job with a tiny bit of pressure
Cons
12-8pm work schedule, low salary, ok commissions, no career growth at all so dont expect it
Flexible and meaningful work
Behavior Coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 5, 2019
I enjoy working for this company. I think the concept is great. The provided services are crucial to the communities being served. I feel valued as a member of the organiation.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Pay can be better, especially for adminiatrative tasks (e-mails, calls, care coordination, etc.) Additionally, they should pay based on experience.
Great flexability and ideal for independent workers
Therapist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 1, 2019
This company is great to work for as a contractor. You can set your own hours/days and the compensation is quite fair. It requires you to be very indeprendent in your work which I like.
Marketing and Communications Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 19, 2019
A typical day at work included several meetings with your team, but also working on your own. I learned how to market to both insurance companies and consumers.
Great people but never got that many clients.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 6, 2019
I joined as a therapist last summer but never really was given that many clients. They would like for you to block off 10 hours a week for them, but when you do that and then only get 2 clients, it’s just not worth my time.
Pros
Nice upper management
Cons
Schedule is unpredictable
A good place to work with some flaws
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2018
A difficult sale to make to possible clients on a cold call.. Training could have been much better. Enjoyed working with my peers and Manger & Supervisors in the Engagement Center.
Pros
Pay, Most people, Healthcare, 401k
Cons
Training, cold calling
Great start to the organization, but changes in leadership changed entire culture for the worse
Engagement Center (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2018
Amazing concept - the original founder had the right idea. Too many changes in leadership led to a marked change in culture and overall company direction.
High growth, hard working, collaborative team
INTERIM CTO (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 4, 2018
I was fortunate to be a key contractor during part of a critical growth phase for AbleTo. While there, I encountered highly professional and highly skilled teammates that are dedicated to the success of the company. I would strongly encourage anyone work there if they get the opportunity.
Pros
Daily Fresh Fruit
growing, changing -finding its way
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
Lots of training needed for a hard sell as a telephone sales position, company is growing and changing - need a very positive mental attitude to deal with day to day interactions with clients..
Pros
good healthcare plan-401k, supportive staff
Cons
12-8pm shift, short break/lunchschedule
Quality care.
Therapist (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 17, 2017
I love the set up so much that I cut out my other contract job to work full time hours with Ableto. I have found the company to be highly ethical and client centered-two things I look for in a work environment. The company is growing so there are a lot of changes to adjust to from time to time, however the changes have all been for the better. Either a better client experience or making the system more user friendly and streamlined for the clinician. Overall a solid company to work for.
Pros
free CEUs, flexible schedule, highly qaulified supervisors and staff, communication, the quality of the programming offered to clients.
Cons
pay
Company with a positive mission
Head of HR Operations (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 28, 2016
Good people, who provide quality care. Modern offices. Interesting place, gave me insight into the healthcare industry.
Clinical Recruiter
Clinical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2016
Supported Clinical Recruitment/Operations. Good benefits, management team and culture. Enjoyed working with the Clinical staff and Therapist and Coaches.
Great Place to Work!
Therapist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 17, 2016
AbilTo is a great place to work. As a per diem worker I make my own hours and work from home. It's a great job for those with children or those who cannot travel.
Pros
Smart management
Cons
Not enough work for per diem workers
Stressful life
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 14, 2016
Very investor centric company. Thinks that Monday free lunches will keep employees glued to the company.
management needs to remember that you take care of your employee and the employees will take care of the company.

Over all a very bad experience.

Do not recommend this to anyone.
Poor management.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 14, 2016
Poorly seasoned management team with no experience with remote management. The premise of phone/video counseling is solid and the materials and information provided to the clients are very good. They pay based on each session provided but often the required follow-up and coordination related to the sessions is excessive and time consuming with little value. They require all case exceptions to go through their upper management and the turn around time to receive a response interferes with the therapeutic process. There are many time consuming redundant processes that increase the unpaid administrative time for the therapists and reduce the reimbursement value of the per session payment.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Poor management, inconsistent workload, low pay.
Exciting Place to Help Others
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 8, 2015
Engages with prospective members to help inform them of a behavior change treatment program. Company focuses on creating a happier and healthier lifestyle for individuals currently managing a medical condition or stressful life change.
Pros
Supportive System
Cons
new business and still learning and growing
Engagement(Intake)Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 29, 2014
great business and all but its a new business so we are all still learning.
Pros
free lunch on mondays
A good new company.
Social Work Telehealth (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COJune 24, 2014
A new company that is taking Telehealth to the patients as they discharge from the hospitals or are referred by their doctors. They have developed extensive treatment plans and continue to add programs.

They provide access to CEU's through the company.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
No health care benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AbleTo, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

AbleTo, Inc. Reviews by Location