about faces

about faces Employee Reviews

2.7Job Security & Advancement

entertainment company

One of the more entertaining art jobs. It was a great opportunity to expand my brand of art work. Management was great and helpful.

Pros

Drawing new faces

Cons

not enough hours

very fake environment

they charge you ever product you use, color charge, smoothing treatment charge, low commission, they never listen to suggestions or ask, and they client their money back for any reason, if they complain loud enough, even if you do what they asked for. no one in corporate has done hair, so no one making decisions, fully understand what goes into doing hair. DO NOT WORK AT PIKESVILLE!! horrible clients!!

Pros

free classes

Cons

fake promises, greedy owners, high product charges

About Faces

About Faces is a modeling and talent agency in Atlanta, GA. I began as a promotional model at the company when I was a sophomore in high school. I mainly worked local promotional events for clients such as Access Atlanta, Pantene Pro-V, Petsmart, and Office Max. I was offered jobs days or weeks in advance and usually worked between 4-10 hour shifts. I was compensated well and enjoyed the experience.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at about faces. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• about faces