AboutWeb LLC Employee Reviews

Great Company, Great Work Life
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 24, 2018
AboutWeb is a great place for people both looking for a place to get started and a place to advance your career. I joined AboutWeb with limited experience and have since built a resume I never thought I'd have. The CEO, Robert Epstein, specifically sat down and helped me through my learning curve and constantly made sure I was happy. His work ethic makes me want to stay and his genuine care for people shows in his companies efforts through the AboutWeb cares program. I highly recommend working here.
Pros
Management, Ceo, Schedule, Flexibility, Benefits
Cons
I have no cons for this company
Good Ethics, Family Friendly -Highly Recommend
Manager (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDNovember 5, 2017
I have been proud to work for AboutWeb. The strong ethics, quality work product, opportunity for growth and family friendly environment are one of the many reasons for very low turnover. I am especially proud of their new training initiative called AboutWeb Cares which trains IT skills to individuals from economic empowerment areas. My time here has been enjoyable especially working with my colleagues.
Pros
Great Mentors, Flexible work environment, Great company culture
Cons
Can't think of any
Opportunities for Advancement
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 5, 2017
I was recently laid off for about 4 months and was finding it difficult to land a new position in my field of Healthcare Insurance. I have always had an interest in Human Resources, recruiting specifically, but had no official training or experience. Then I found AboutWeb Cares! They gave me a chance. Within 30 days of being hired, I was promoted to Resource Manager! I am so thankful for the opportunity to not only be employed again, but also gaining Human Resource experience as well, helping others to better themselves and their employment skills.
Pros
Opportunities for Advancement, Work Environment, Co-Workers
Enjoyable Work Environment
Resource Associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 19, 2017
My experience with About Web has been great, I enjoy working for the Administers that I am working for. I also enjoy with my other co-workers. So far at About Web a IT Consultant Firm, I've learned how to choose the different Candidates resumes, suitable for the assignment that I am issued. I've also learned how to upload resumes from the source called Job Diva. My time here has been wonderful so far, the hours are flexible, which is great because the hours allows me to attend other activities in my life. Thank you About Web, for giving me the opportunity to work here.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, co-wokers
Great Company to Work For
Resource Associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 19, 2017
First of all, About Web is a place where I feel welcomed as a person and valued as a person with a unique life history. About Web Staff has shown me the personal attention I need to gain employment as an older person in today's workplace.Also, About Web has allowed me to become comfortable around people with skills and abilities greater than mine.The Staff of About Web are quick to help me learn what I need to learn to perform the job required with patience and kindness. Finally,the staff of About Web has shown an accepting attitude toward someone less fortunate.
Pros
Great Work Environment, Opportunities for older people
A joke of a company!
Computer Monkey (Former Employee) –  Social Security AdministrationJuly 17, 2017
Where should I begin? They have no clue how to hire for tech jobs. They hired people with 0% IT experience, people with criminal backgrounds. If you are talented and professional run fast. If they contact you, hang up!
Pros
Pizza instead of bonuses or raises
Highly Recommend
Resource Associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 31, 2017
I love being a part of the AboutWeb program! It's opened my eyes to the IT industry, inspired me to learn new skills, and expanded my career possibilities. I highly recommend AboutWeb for professionals who want to advance their careers.
Pros
Career Advancement, Training, Management
Resource Associate
Resource Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 16, 2017
I started working for your company not knowing much about IT, but skills I have learned while working with AboutWeb have not only expanded my knowledge, but also my resume. The people who I have worked for are extremely knowledgeable and constantly want to help me learn and grow. Also, working while in school can be challenging, but you have given me not only flexible hours but also a flexible location.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Training, Management
Great Place to Work
Resource Associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 25, 2017
Working for AboutWeb has been an amazing experience so far, they have given me a chance to learn valuable skills and make money while still in school. I'm excited for my future with AboutWeb.
Pros
Great work environment, Excellent Training and Mentoring
Great Opportunity for growth
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 24, 2017
As AboutWeb grows, they look to promote from within. There are a lot of different areas where employees can grow their career. There are a number of IT positions, connected with the projects, as well as Business development and Recruiting positions.

With the addition of AboutWeb Cares division, there are a number of entry-level positions that allow even more opportunities.
Pros
No micro-management, focus on production and professionalism.
small upgrowning company who takes matters in their own hands
Snr systems admin (Former Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 11, 2016
let go hard working and dedicated staff ..also they are all about profit making off hard working staff
I won't recommend working here....
real bad experience. I worked hard to get to where I am now and working with this company was the worst descion I ever made
Pros
n/a
Cons
its all about themselves
AboutWeb: A dynamic, growing company in the DC-Baltimore region with a culture of excellence.
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MarylandJuly 29, 2014
I have worked for AboutWeb for 7 months. AboutWeb is a growing, dynamic IT staffing, recruiting, and training company in the D.C.-Baltimore region. A talented team of developers, IT professionals, business managers, and recruiters works with tens of consultants on government and private industry clients.
AboutWeb is a top-secret cleared facility and has a one-of-a-kind compensation structure where performance results are handsomely rewarded.
The private company has a culture of excellence with a diverse group of people. At the same time, there is a fun attitude where one can share their favorite sport team updates and win big in a company performance lottery.
For IT contractors and professionals, AboutWeb will manage the intricacies of the application process including salary and benefits. The professional can stay focues on what he/she does best: using and improving their IT skills.
Pros
Culture, benefits, growth, IT focus, career building
Not very open. They never tell you what is really going on.
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJanuary 4, 2013
These guys give paper stock that you cannot cash. Then they tell you what a great job you are doing. Then they take action that does not reflect that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AboutWeb LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

AboutWeb LLC Reviews by Location