ABQ Health Partners Employee Reviews

Creative and fun internment to work in
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 4, 2018
Working with ABQ HP/DaVita for many years I have taken on the core values that the company has in my personal life.
The level of management is incredible and they want to inspire their teammates to be better and do better for themselves and others. They keep the patient and teammate in mind when it comes down to it we are one big family through it all, creating the best medical experience for our patients.
Pros
Family environment
Cons
Hardly any
Great job for inexperienced workers
Lead Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 3, 2018
Although the environment is fast paced, there are plenty of people willing to assist you along the way. I didn't have much experience in the front office of a medical office but was given the chance to shine
Wish it was still around
LPN Utilization Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 5, 2018
ABQ Health Partners has been bought by DaVita Medical, so it no longer exists. While I was working there my team was some of the most supportive people in the world.
Pros
Staff
Cons
No longer exists
Management not up to par
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 4, 2018
There are far too many favorites that other employees were not treated fairly. Other than that the job was great. I would go back I'd I had the opportunity to work at a different location.
Bad Management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 15, 2017
Promise of job advancement, zero follow through
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 10, 2017
The manager was terrible. Promised all sorts of job advancement and educational opportunities, with zero follow through. The manager would tell you one thing and do the exact opposite. There was very little training. You came to work and were expected to know how the processes at this office worked. Many extra job duties added continually with no extra time given to accomplish your tasks. I have many years of experience and this was the worst job I've ever had.
Pros
Cons
Poor Management
poor top management
Patient Care Coordinator/Lead Clerical (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 31, 2017
Worked for ABQHP for over 6 years and went through 3 managers. The ones that stayed and weren't replaced were inept in there positions and lacked communication or compassion for their job or their patients. Talked to employees who complained by saying "if you don't like it there's the door" Lower level staff never knew who to report to and safeguards were not in place in case of emergencies to protect staff and patients.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
horrible management
Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 26, 2017
Great place to work. Very relaxed environment. Busy days but very productive. Cross training to learn multiple positions. Great communication with all departments.
Great company to work for.
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 19, 2017
I was able to learn and grow a lot with ABQ Health Partners. There were always opportunities to advance. My position there afforded me to learn and advance into Management, Charge Entry and Billing and Coding. I would not have a problem returning to work with this company.
Pros
Lots of opportunity for learning and advancing.
Cons
Salary reimbursement could be better.
Very little chance for advancement
Medical Records Clerk 3 (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 11, 2017
ABQ Health Partners was an okay place to begin with, but they didn't have very competitive pay and in the beginning that was okay because of the very flexible schedule. If you got your 40 hours in every week my supervisor didn't care when you came or went. My supervisor was promoted and was replaced by someone who wasn't very understanding of some peoples scheduling. In the end they didn't treat people very well. A lot of the people that quit or got fired after I did complained that they were treated very poorly by the new supervisor.
Excellent patient care in all departments
National Certified Medical Assistant/Patient (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 16, 2017
I learned so much about patient care across multiple outpatient specialties.
My management team was amazing. They were thoughtful and caring for the employees as well as the patients.
I absolutely loved going into a different office/specialty almost daily and learning as much as I could.
was my extern wish i could of done more
Student Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 17, 2017
I basciallywas the medical assitants erin girl really did not get to do much as I wish I could. they should let the medicalstudents get more hand on so we learn.
Pros
nothing
Cons
they dont let us do much
Productive and fun workplace
Site Administrator- Radiology Department (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 6, 2017
I enjoyed working as a Site Administrator for ABQ Health Partners, the best part of my job were the amazing individuals I had the privilege to supervise.
good place to work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 9, 2017
I enjoyed working there, liked the work I did and the people I worked with even the supervisor. I learned what medical records was and how it worked, it got my foot in the door of the healthcare field. If I could work there again I definitely would. I would have like to get paid a little more.
Pros
enviornment, people.
Cons
pay
it was good to know i had a job
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 1, 2017
8-5 hr day. worked medical records for 15 yrs in clinic. enjoyed working with medical and front desk staff. last yr was transferred to main HIM office. Worked with a few other workmates. Answering phones was hardest part of job . had indexing, releases, faxing and answering questions for patients as part of doing phones.
Good Company
Maintenance Tech II (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 31, 2017
Decent Company. Employees seemed to be in a decent mood the majority of the time. Pay was low but matched the ease of the job. The management team was great, the type of people you enjoyed working with.
Great manager
Helpdesk Technician II (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 6, 2016
Nice place to work. Our manager was very nice. My co-workers were nice. I didn't like being on call. All employees were friendly when I was helping them
Fun place to work
Lead PCC/Outpatient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 17, 2016
ABQ Health Partners was a fun place to work. They are focused on being involved with their employees and like for them to have a work/life balance and always seem to have something brewing on the back burner to improve on processes.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Commute to work
Value of your opinion
Claims Administration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 3, 2016
When you have an idea it is taken to heart and sometimes practiced which showed to save everyone time every day in their workday.
Very cohesive team
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 14, 2016
Good work and daily life. Private sector of medicine is priority, rather than patient care. Open and honest communicators. Close work family is valued.
Pros
Ever changing work environment.
Cons
Private for profit