ABR Employment Services

ABR Employment Services Employee Reviews

United States106 reviews

temptemporaryagencyemploymentpositionexperiencestaffcompany

Good place to find work quickly and try out different places

Staff in my experience listens to your needs and concerns and helps as best they can to accommodate. If you do your best and a place they assign you to just isn't for you, they will place you somewhere else, which is really great. Wages vary obviously from assignment to assignment, no paid holidays or PTO though.

September 30, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear you had a good experience with our team in North Central WI!

Staff is nice.

Staff looks at your work history and matches you with a similar job. People were very nice. Only con I can think of is they don't tell you about benefits you receive working for them. Overall my experience has been positive.

Cons

Health Insurance sucks

ABR Employment Services insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Not good with changes

Overall I was satisfied with my employment at ABR however it takes management a very long time to make changes and then when they fail at a change they wait too long and don't admit they've made a mistake.

Never boring

I worked as a staffing professional for three years with ABR. I really enjoyed the opportunity this position provided me with meeting and growing relationships with different businesses in the area. I met a lot of great people along the way and it was never a dull day in the office. Lots of management turnover. Great position for someone who can go with the flow and not afraid of a challenge. I would return to the role. Only reason I moved on is because the burnout in staffing is real and trying to fill $10, $12 per hour jobs with a record low unemployment and talent crunch is exhausting.

Pros

Meeting new people

Cons

No flexibility with work hours

A stepping stone to a permanent full- time job.

Working as a temporary employee I was able to demonstrate and distinguish myself as an outstanding employee and was hired full- time by the company I was a temp with. ABR Employment Services kept in touch throughout my temporary service and the transition from temporary to permanent was seamless and transparent. I was sent other job announcements during my time as a temp employee and it was a great stepping stone to get a fitting into a company and allowed them to preview my work ethics and capabilites before offering me full time employment. A win win for all. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to succeed!

Pros

Work from home, overtime, weekly contact

Cons

No paid time off or holidays

Great Place to Work

Great Place to Work! The company is all about teamwork. We have a great team that encourages and motivates others to succeed. The company is very family-friendly and values a work-life balance.

Pros

Generous Vacation/PTO Plan, Good Benefits, Work-Life Balance

Cons

Can be stressful at times

Love working for them.

Really great group of people. Randomly check in to see how you are doing with your position. Friendly, professional, caring! So appriative for them helping me find a job I love!

Sr Billing Coordinator

I was hired through ABR as a Temp employee. The company I was tempted through hired me on as a full time employees and the transition was super easy. Good work times and working from home has made a great impact on my well being. I save money from working remote. Just a great opportunity.

Pros

Work from home

Great company to get started with

I was able to get a great temporary spot through ABR with a great company. After 6 months I was hired on by the company. ABR was great to work with for getting hired as a contractor at first and answered any questions I had throughout my time with them. They did check ins over the first few months to make sure everything was going well with my placement. I really enjoyed working with them.

Pros

Good pay, flexible with remote work and time off

Cons

No benefits

January 22, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. It is great to hear you had an enjoyable experience with our client and staff. Congratulations to you on being hired by our client!

Great place to work just one thing

● Work-life balanceVery flexible just communicate● OverallNo opportunity or plan to give you to get hired on is my only issue or no communication as far as how to get you hired on. It seems like they do not care if you do which I guess may be true. I finally found a job I love and feel like I do not even work but I’m worried about not getting hired on.

Good company fair and understand

Keep helping people , being understanding, and holding employees responsible ...... Good location ...... Fast at finding work and placing people in the best place .

April 20, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. It is great to hear you had a positive experience with our Manitowoc team. They have many years of experience and strong relationship with clients; I am glad to hear this paid off for you!

Friendly atmosphere

The first day that i showed up for I was greeted with friendly and knowledgeable staff, thus making the interview process a lot smoother. They also answered questions that I had and was answered.

Pros

More jobs

April 20, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! I'm happy to hear you had a great experience with our La Crosse team.

Better than the average temp service.

I recommend this agent to get you back in the work force. They go the extra mile to get through the red tape of the computer rode blocks. They will get you direction and talk you through the issues.

temp to hire company

ABR sent me to two or three prominent companies that are in Madison Wisconsin some locations very cuz it was a temp to hire company had fun getting to know the staff at a br reported to work various jobs some turned out well others did not if I had a chance I would do it all over again!!!!!

stessfull job

did not care for some of the jobs it was hard to get in the good jobs because being through a temp service some jobs had hours i did not like didn't get the jobs i liked

Employment Agency

First time around, they got me into a great job. Came back when it ended, and reapplied. Went in and did paperwork again, brief meeting. Never heard another word back.

I have learned a lot about multi tasking, the management is always there to help you. Culture makes our business unique with its values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes. Finding talent that can pass a drug screen and who want to work are the hardest parts of my job. The most enjoyable part is finding good talent for our clients and talent that really want to work and put their best foot forward to succeed.

Pros

Helping talent, working with great co-workers

Cons

Fnding good workers who want to work

Micromanagement with everything you do. No opportunity to be creative.

Too much time spent on low level training, micromanaged by manager, high pressure, no flexibility. No opportunity to be creative with how to do things differently. Corporate needs to help support the recruiters more with various administrative tasks.

Good Employment Service Company

Kept communications open and overthough follow up. Easy hiring process. Would ensure timely updates were communicated. Each employee has a rep that works directly with you during your placement.

Collaborative

I always worked with a team at the jobs they placed me at, I liked working at the businesses they partner with. They were very flexible with my school schedule.

Temp agencies

For a temp agency they work hard to find a fit for what your looking for. Lots of phone tag but well worth it. Cheaper contract buy out for temp to hire at places

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABR Employment Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits