Abrazo Central Campus Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Horrible place to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 13, 2018
Management was horrible caused problems, gossiped and lied about employees creating a hostile work environment. Hr overlooked the problems they were causing and let them belittle and degrade nurses and nursing assistants.
Pros
Cons
Management pay hours
April 15, 2018

Your feedback matters to us. We will look into this situation further and address the issues you raise to avoid the situation in the future.

Culture and Character Matter!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 29, 2018
Under the current leadership, the culture here at the hospital has changed from where it was and why perhaps it has gotten the negative perception in the past. While no organization is perfect, this hospital feels like coming home to a large family. You know your coworkers have your back and patient care and safety is a huge priority. I look forward to coming to work everyday and making a difference in our patients lives.
Pros
Leadership, Culture
March 31, 2018

We appreciate your positive feedback! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Abrazo Central Campus' success.

Temp Job
Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 25, 2018
Patient Registration was not a bad job. It was a temp job as I completed school. Management was better as I left the company. The team took care of each other to get the job done.
March 26, 2018

Thanks! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Abrazo Central's success.

Abrazo
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 19, 2018
Nurses barely do their job, they expect you to do EVERYTHING. Some nurses are extremely lazy and difficult to work with...............................
March 21, 2018

Thank you for leaving an honest review about Abrazo Central Campus. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern.

a barebones operation
Medical Technologist, Generalist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2018
a barebones operation . People are very nice and team oriented. Extremely busy . Multitasking is a must. Techs are required to answer the phones and accession specimens so there is constant disruption the bench workflow.
January 21, 2018

Thank you for your review! It is important that our employees feel they can be heard at all times.

Good Place to work
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 18, 2018
Constantly trying to improve the Hospital with a patient centered focus. It is busy, fast paced and competitive with many other hospitals in the area.
January 20, 2018

Thank you for your review! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Abrazo Central's success.

I enjoy working here
Tech (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2017
Great people to work with. I have been working here for over 4 years and they have always been supportive. I worked here as Pt Sitter, CNA, ER-Tech and now a nurse graduate.
November 15, 2017

A mixture of tough and average
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 4, 2017
The work was ok as long as the analyzers worked properly. Training was not adequately done. Night shift co-workers are cool. Some day shift co-workers were condescending.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Terrible analyzers
October 5, 2017

Thank you for your honest review. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern.

work place
Preop and Pacu Recovery Rn (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 8, 2017
enjoy my position in surgical services at Abrazo central campus
i mostly work in preop and do relief charge
nice place to work
enjoy my co workers, they all pitch in and make it enjoyable to come to work
Pros
great team work
Cons
not getting 40 hours a week
Very dysfunctional
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2017
No real preceptor program for techs. PRN employees are overlooked and not really treated like employees at all. Don't feel as if I am a value member of the team or department. Asked to cross train in other departments vital to my job told they would look into it and still no response this was 2 months ago.
Pros
Starting Pay
Cons
Everything else
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 25, 2017
Great place to work, however not enough resources. Employees are great. Money needs to be invested in order to become very successful.
We are family , best job ever
Environmental Services Lead (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 2, 2017
Great place to work we are a family Doctos,nurses really go above and beyond CEO , Directors . Great benefits, great pay, good hours, abrazo let's us move up to different departments to work. They help you get higher. We have learning centre for youn kids that dropped off from school they can start over. I love it here all my co-workers my bosses everyone!!
good place to work
Or sourcing specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 26, 2016
great place to work a lot of opportunity to grow and move up. leadership is engaged with staff. management is willing to address any concerns from employees
great variety
Circulating nurse general surgery (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 20, 2016
Was introduced to robotics for gyn and urology and loved this.
Renewed skills in orthopedics total joints as well as neurosurgery.
Pros
Float between main campus and outpatient surgery
Cons
Would have liked more overtime
Good place to work at and obtain hospital experience
Certified Nursing Assistant- POOL (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 3, 2016
Overall this hospital is great place to work at. Co-workers are easy to get a long with. Management is understanding and are helpful. Schedule is very flexible
grass isnt greener
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2016
In healthcare its hard to rate unless they are flat out dangerous..
I have learned over the years grass isn't greener on the other side and in everything you do its all what you make of it... you have a choice every day to make it a good day or a bad day.. where you work wont really change that in the grand scheme of things
Great Learning Environment
Student RN Preceptee (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 17, 2016
The nurses were kind and helped me ease back into the hospital setting. I was out of practice and nervous about starting again but they helped me discover my strengths and develop my areas of weakness.
The people make it worth it
RRT (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 28, 2015
I enjoy what I do. The people I work with make the day fly by and keep it interesting. It is a great starter job. I think it would be great if the company itself offered the same kind of training for Respiratory as they do for nursing though.