Abrazo Scottsdale Campus Employee Reviews

For profit hospital
Registered Nurse / Emergency Department (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2018
Great staff and doctors, very exciting place to work. Have a really bad advancement policy for new grads, new grad takes 7 years to make same at as 2 yr experienced hire.
May 25, 2018

We appreciate the feedback. It is important that our employees feel they can be heard at all times.

Busy place to work
Staffing/Bed Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 10, 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the House Supervisor. Workplace culture needs to improve. The hardest part of the job is finding staff to work at the hospital.
Pros
Company gatherings
Cons
Not enough staff to work
April 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are always looking to improve our offerings.

Loved the people I worked with
Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 15, 2018
Very challenging and competitive. I was able to learn a couple different areas to work in so I was a little more marketable when it came to available hours. We received a level 3 trauma certification along with being a Cardiac and Stroke center.
Pros
access to medical advice and care
Cons
distance from my home
January 17, 2018

Thank you for your review! At Abrazo Scottsdale we look to provide successful careers for all employees.

January 17, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Abrazo's success.

Fun, fair and great people to work with
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 30, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Abrazo Scottsdale, worked there for 3 years and got to know a lot of great people, they became like family and looked forward to going to work when I worked for Abrazo.
December 1, 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Abrazo Scottsdale's success.

used to be a great company
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  phoenix, azOctober 31, 2017
its been my experience since tenet bought the company the patient care has gone down significantly. workload has doubled due to short staff and lack of teamwork of coworkers. there are no solutions to problems only excuses. hardest part of job is watching other employees slack off or sleep and no accountability while others are forced to pick up the slack. the most enjoyable part of the job is the people. they make you feel a part of a family.
November 1, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern.

Very busy ER.
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 3, 2017
Overall great group but a few staff members are lacking professional team player skills to function smoothly in a department where team work is important for patient care.
Pros
clean facility
Cons
team work
Like work environment, esp staff working with.
Endoscopy Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 13, 2017
Assist physicians and observe patient's safety during procedures like colonoscopy, EGD, ERCP, bronchoscopy. Pre op patients before the procedure and recover the patients if used moderate sedations.
Can clean scopes if need to.
Don't get enough hours to work due to low census in endo department.
Great small hospital with good employees
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 2, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Scottsdale. I would have stayed there had my position not became regional. I enjoyed the atmoshere and culture there. Employees seemed to care about their jobs and the people that they help.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 5, 2017
Daily duties included working in the Emergency Department, Tele, Med Surg and the Operating Room. The work environment is great, this facility has a family feeling to it.
Fast-pace ER to learn from as a new nurse
Emergency Room Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 2, 2017
Great team of nurses and providers. Good environment for a career learning experience and quality care. The hardest part of the job can sometimes be the lack of staff, and low census.
Good and not so good at times.
Plant Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 3, 2017
They are a good company they just lack the support that is needed to help keep the staff's morale going. They don't communicate like they should. Good vacation policy. I learned a lot of communication skills in my particular department, my manager is very supportive of me and what I do. My co workers are great, the hardest part of my job is working with decision makers that constantly change their minds on what they want to do and when. I love people and working with them. I like to see some ones eyes light up when I show them how to do something on the computer that they didn't know. Or they look at you and say wow I didn't know you can do that.
Pros
Good Bene's
Cons
Hard to get answers from.
Micromanaged beyond reason
Emergency Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2015
The job itself is relatively low stress, but when you have to do your job and part of the manager's workload with equipment that does not work properly while trying to accommodate patients that are in high emotional states the job becomes unbearable. Expect favoritism with new positions being created for friends of management and non constructive criticism for employees that the company relies on for shifts they cannot get picked up.
Coworkers made this job, most people get a sense of becoming part of a team and develop close relationships working and non.
Overall, easy job that is more concerned with aesthetics of patient room color schemes than motivating or retaining dedicated employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. Our community is ready to answer.

Abrazo Scottsdale Campus Reviews by Location