Absolute Business Solutions Corp. (ABSc)

Absolute Business Solutions Corp. (ABSc) Culture reviews

Small company, hoping to expand
The environment is great to work depending on your location. most of the Program managers are great with a few exceptions. Most people that work here tend to leave either because of better pay or to the government side.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
some faulty leadership
Review
Great place to work. Great leadership, that wants to see you be successful so you can be successful for the customer. I have recommended friends to work here.
Great company to work for.
This was a great company to work for and very good to the employees. I was happy to work for this company. I was luck to be a part of the team that I worked for.
August 22, 2019
Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy that you were satisfied with the work, the company, and the team.
Great company tro work for
Great company to work for. I have great job satisfaction. Great work life balance depending on which contract you support. As an employee, you are not bogged down with meetings.
Temporary Position
A typical day at work consisted of coming in and doing cases. I learned that a temporary job is just that, temporary. Management of the company was great, very professional and told me what to expect. Workplace culture very professional, would definitely work with ABSc again if an opportunity came available.
Pros
Great work.
Cons
Temporary position
April 15, 2019
Thank you for your feedback - we are happy to have provided a great place to work! Please keep us in mind for future work opportunities as we love to welcome back returning employees. Please let us know if you have any other feedback or questions for job opportunities at hr@absc-us.com.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I like the company
I like the company. It's small, and it feels that way. The benefits provide what I need them to. The health care provider is United Health Care.

I like my manager/supervisor, too. He's easygoing and very intelligent.

I work for ABSc on a contract mired in very volatile energy. I don't know if ABSc has anything else for me to do. Also, I don't think I'm paid enough there. Barring those two things, I most likely would not be updating my resume.
Pros
Intimate, small-company culture is embracing
Cons
Not many contracts
April 15, 2019
Thank you for your feedback - we are happy that your experience has been good. We would love to have the opportunity to make your work experience great, so please feel free to reach out to us to start a conversation on your career path at ABSc. Please contact hr@absc-us.com to get the communication started.
-ABSc Management
Good people, bad management.
While the pay and benefits for ABSc are really nice and at competitive levels, they don't outweigh the negative aspects.

In my experience with ABSC, outside of your immediate site lead, management will always put the wants of the client ahead of their employees. Working your butt off and making your government quota consistently? Well, the government thinks that isn't good enough now and modifies the contract so that the quota is now quadrupled, but with no additional contractor positions. ABSC will sign off on that every time, with no regard to how any change is going to affect their employees.

Also, even after it's widely understood that every employee on the contract has at least an hour long commute home, so they'd rather not drink, at least on person in executive level management will get personally offended if you don't attend their Tuesday, after work happy hour. That type of behavior is unprofessional and extremely petty.
Pros
Good benefits and acceptable pay
Cons
Poor management, bad company culture, absolute morale killer
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Absolute Business Solutions Corp. (ABSc)?