Absolute Dental Employee Reviews

great work place!
Dentist (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILOctober 16, 2018
Absolute Dental/ Orland Park is a great clinic to work for. The clinic is privately owned and has a great home/work balance. The clinic strives to provide high quality of care and cares about their patients and employees.
Great place to work in
DENTAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 8, 2018
The doctor and staff are very kind, they are also very patient when training students. Great experience overall. The location is also convenient as well as the schedule. Mostly saw adults rather than children.
Unethical and disreputable
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 18, 2018
Poor management with no structure. Not being appreciated for hard work. This place is a factory where patients are treated as dollar signs. Doctors charging insurance companies and patients for procedures that are not completed. In other words insurance fraud. Employees do not follow OSHA and dental board guidelines and cross contamination is a regular occurrence. You’re reminded constantly that if you don’t like how things are being ran that you can go work somewhere else. There is so much favoritism you’ll turn into the red headed step child.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Everything else
Relaxing and friendly work environment
Call Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2018
I Love coming to work every day, my co workers and management are not only very professional but we are like a family, there are classes the company offers to further our education in the dental field, you never stop learning, we help the community with different charities and the company always has special events for us to be a part of, I would highly recommend working for Absolute Dental it is a great place to work.
Pros
great team work
Treats employees poorly
N/a (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2018
Treats staff members super unfairly . Massive favoritism with management. Only concerned with how much money they can make per day. Don’t work here!!! Offices are super outdated and management does not want to make any improvements. Even patients comment on how run down the office looks. Benefits are ridiculously overpriced. It is corporate dentistry at its finest. They also do not care at all about their employees.
Pros
Typically didn’t work past get off time
Cons
does Not care about their employees
Great company
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2018
Working at the Call Center is fun and high pace. We have a great hand-picked group of people with many years working for the company. Everyone is always willing to help so you can learn a lot in a short amount of time. Best management I've ever had in 17 years. Sometimes you have difficult customers but management is really good at stopping the situation quickly if things escalate to profanity (rarely), etc...The most enjoyable part of the job is to work every day with a great group of people. We really work as a TEAM.
Pros
Management, Co-workers, Culture
Cons
No 401K match, Low PTO
Terrible
Sterilization Technician, Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVMarch 26, 2018
The doctors and the management were terrible to work with. They were unfair, played favoritism and treated patients very poorly. I would never refer patients or workers there
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 7, 2018
Working at Absolute Dental has been a wonderful experience for me. Leadership is always supportive and willing to listen to ideas.Clinical leadership is strong with a genuine desire to help patients.

Workload can be high, but I always feel like I am working towards something positive that is helping the company and our community.
Pros
Great management and benefits
Fast pace job
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 7, 2018
This job will prepare you for a fast pace
You'll learn to work close with employees
They offer education classes
Very verbal workplace
Long hours if busy
Pros
Education classes offered
Cons
Lack of respect for back office
Really love my job!
Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 7, 2018
I have worked at Absolute Dental in the Corporate office for a little over 7 months. This is one of the highlights in a 37 year career in dentistry, Every day I am inspired by my higher ups and my team mates.The management is very encouraging and keeps us all informed of our successes and what we need to work on. The work environment is very comfortable and friendly. The hardest part of my work day is wrapping things up at the end of the day, sometimes I want to stay and finish things but we are encouraged to pace ourselves and not get over worked.I can honestly say that I hope this is the company that I retire from. I still have a good 10 work years ahead of me and if they are spent at Absolute dental it will be a fine finish to my career.
Pros
Extremely supportive atmosphere
Cons
If you don't want to work, this isn't the place for you. No coasting through the day.
Keep looking Don’t stop here
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Las VegasFebruary 22, 2018
Poor management, they don’t respect you. Office managers have more control than the providers.
No room for advancement, they always hire from outside, when the best person for the job is already here.
No pay raise in 3 years, no performance evaluation, just shut up and work.
Lot of favoritism, everyone’s family members work here, so if you don’t fit in the click, you should just quit.
Always sent home, hired as full time but only get about 27 hours a week. Paychecks are very small.
Very exhausting work days with nothing to show for it. Work hard 1 day to meet production goals then they send you home early the next day.
Pros
It’s a job( for now)
Cons
Everything about this place
Work Environment
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 9, 2018
The work environment is not the best, there is no opportunities for advancement or raises. The management is not understanding about work loads. the other employees do work well together.
Great Place
Leadership (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 29, 2018
I have worked for multiple dental companies throughout my career and I will say that Absolute Dental BY FAR is the most supportive of its team members and stands by what they say. Absolute is heavily into giving back to our community, and believes in continuing education for all team members. My boss is the BEST boss I have EVER worked for... and that is not an exaggeration. Benefits package is comprehensive and the working environment is collaborative and supportive.
Pros
All items mentioned in summary
Cons
401K Unmatched
I do not care to work for this company.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 23, 2018
Poor Management, Bad Budget and No appreciation for Employees. No room for advancement. and Also there is a lot of Favoritism. They do not care for the patients but only care for Money. Greedy Company!
Lots of room for Growth
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Vegas, NVJanuary 17, 2018
I would recommend Absolute Dental to my friends. Absolute dental has a family culture that I was looking for. Lots of room for growth. They appreciate there employee. One of the best thing about Absolute Dental is they cater to the community with volunteer work with Absolute Dental cares. They also care about growth with in the company. They offer classes within the company from customer service to even learning how to utilize excel. How awesome is that!!!!
Friendly Workplace, Great Incentives
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 17, 2018
Absolutely Love Absolute Dental!! I love my coworkers & Staff. I'm so glad I joined this Amazing Team. This is a super busy office, but everyone is very hardworking and dedicated. The Support from leaders keeps everyone motivated with great incentives and fun team building events. We do charity work as well so if feels Great to also give back to the community! It is so wonderful to be a part of such a Great Family focused, Warm, Welcoming Team from the Front staff, DA's, Doctors, Directors, all the way to the Top with our CEO who exemplifies Leadership and cares for All employees. I'm very proud of how the Doctors give Great quality care and staff is offered training and promotions within the company and provides the Best Customer Service.
Pros
Opportunity for advancements, Bonus Incentives, Great Staff
Stressful workplace and very unorganized
Orthodontic Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 18, 2017
It seemed to be ok for the supervisor to get away with sleeping at her desk. The place was very unorganized. They say there is room for advancement, but truth is, they play favoritism and already have in mind whom they want to promote.
Cons
healthcare, no room for advancement
Terrible place to work
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2017
Management is awful!! Over booked with patients while under staffed every work day.Terrible patient experiences reported by the patients with 1-2 hr wait time for appointment.
Worst company to work for!! BEWARE
Denta Assistant (Former Employee) –  NevadaOctober 25, 2017
This company is awful! Management is the worst I have seen. The pay is WAY below average even with experience. Sterilization doesn’t comply with OSHA.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, rude staff, poor quality dental work, health hazard
Fast paced
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 28, 2017
I work for absolute almost three years I loved the employees and of course the patients the environment fast paced and always busy . Over all I would recommend people to absolute for their children .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Absolute Dental. Our community is ready to answer.