Absolute Dental
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Absolute Dental Employee Reviews

United States91 reviews
I love the office I currently work at. My manager is understanding, competitive, and knowledgeable. My co-workers are fun and willing to educate new employees. We feel like a family in the office. A little bit of disagreement and many celebrated moments.
I requested this facility because iscouted other facilities but the closeness of everything and organized ,clean,friendly, honey and 18 chair Dental office brings a world of excitement and experiences and exposure to new and innovated Dentistry
I also had the opportunity to work with Dental Hygienist became close even took her Alaska Caine Siûan husky.
Pros
Dental assistant hands on variety endodontics orthodontics child adult and surgical experience
Cons
Temporary employment
Everyone that I worked with were amazing people, very fun work place. But training was ridiculous, too many butting heads, no solid leadership. I felt consistently look down, making me stress to the point were I was done with the job.
I have worked for absolute dental for some time now and the hours are decent I love all the doctors and office staff I’ve worked with but corporate is so much just about money than they are about the patients and their employees they claim that they are all about growth from within the company but people who work their tales off never get the recognition they deserve they tell you that you get bonus’s but then at the end of the month they throw a bunch of things in to ensure they they don’t have to pay that extra money you earned and even if you do get a bonus it’s about 100 max over I like the company because it does help build your experience but if your already experienced this company isn’t for you because the compensation for the work is not fair at all
I have to say, never have I ever felt so appreciated and valued at work. The company does everything possible to help their providers. I was amazed at the attention given towards both employee satisfaction and patient care. I feel comfortable at work, and enjoy the team I work alongside. It’s truly a gift knowing that I found my place. Of all the jobs I’ve had, I’ve never felt so grateful. It was a gamble taking on this opportunity in a different city I had never been to, but I’m glad everyday that I took the chance.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Absolute Dental was a job that I enjoyed very much. It is a company that seeks to help the patient and employees. The administrative staff sought better opportunities for patients with different payment plans, such as care credit, an interest-free plan.
I have been working in the call center since 2019 but have been in dental for over 3 plus years, I have a huge respect for anyone in the call center or office, being in a large company such as absolute dental we have so much patients and calls per day. We work to help our existing and new patients with getting the soonest appointment available. The hardest part of working here is not being able to communicate with some of the offices, either because of busy days or because there is no one able to answer all the calls coming in at the same time. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my coworkers, we have been able to get more further training and work more efficient. I also enjoy the people who work with me, they are fun to be around we always have jokes and laughs from time to time when we have our slow days or when we aren't on a call.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
Like any job there is different personalities but everyone always makes you feel like family. Amazing support all around. Flexible work hours. There is a lot of room to grow. Best part is we give back to the community in many different ways.
Absolute is a great company to work for with multiple office you can easily make anyone of them your dental home. They have a competitive benefits package to include 401K, Medical and PTO. One of the things I LOVE is the giving back to the community they have been a part of the candlelighters and other organizations. They care for their own. I am part of one of the Pediatric Offices and I can honestly say that I love every moment of it. My staff and I have grown together we are like family, our patients are like our family! YOU be the judge for yourself. Growing company with advancement opportunities
As part of the finance team we usually work with the numbers but the management team of this company has encouraged us to go out to the locations and meet and work with all the operations managers and front line personal in order to understand the business.

The Culture of this company is great and everyone I work with is amazing. Most co-works are close like families and we have many internal activates celebrating birthdays, holidays and of course any major sports events.

Continued improvement of Management internal communication to employs of upcoming changes in a more structured format. I like to new 2020 format you can see what we need to do and what was completed.
Great place to work - I have a great boss and great work environment - full benefits and competitive pay - the grass is not greener on the other side: it’s green where you water it! Good career growth too
I have been with Absolute for over 15 years and I’m extremely happy of my career path with Absolute this is home for me and I appreciate all the opportunities that Absolute has brought to my profesional career.
Each day brings new challenges and a chance to help brighten the day and smile of our patients. Management is focused on collaboration, teamwork, community involvement and a spirit of giving.
I have worked at Absolute Dental since January 2017 as a Regional Director of Operations and since November 2018 as the VP of Operations. The leadership surrounding me is the best I've ever experienced in my long career. We call our main office the Practice Support Center for a reason. Every leader up to and including our CEO is supportive of every position in the company always being governed with the question of "how can I help you be more successful" and meaning every word of that question. The environment is one of positivity, coaching and sometimes sounds cliché, one of family where we all care for each other, the practice staffs and our patients. I awake every day wanting to work at Absolute Dental to touch many lives and make their experience better and of course, this includes our valued patients, as well.
If you are like me and enjoy a fast paced typical day at work while having fun then this the place for you. I feel part of the team and can count on my boss to help me when needed. The culture of the company is what keeps me here. I love that my employer is involved with our community and allows us to be part of it.
Pros
Promotions within, Free seminars, Community volunteering
Cons
I have worked for Absolute Dental, as a hygienist, for almost three years now, and I LOVE it. I truly cannot imagine working anywhere else. They offer great pay with bonus structures for all positions. As a hygienist, I get complete support from administration and my team.

We have multiple locations within Las Vegas, as well as Reno, which is very convenient when it comes to commuting.

I feel that Absolute Dental is one big family. We all work together for one common goal, giving exceptional care to every patient who walks through our door. We offer ortho, pedo, oral surgery, endo, general dentistry, hygiene, and perio. As a hygienist it is amazing to work with such a large team of experts. I do treat a lot of periodontitis and having the accessibility to refer to a periodontist on staff is extremely convenient, especially for the patient.

Overall, I give Absolute Dental 10 stars!
I'm excited to work for an organization who is always seeking continuous improvement. It's been a great company to work for in the past few years and I expect 2020 to be even better! The teams I work with are amazing!
Intentional and incredible focus to the Hygiene Department. I have worked at other DSOs, and Absolute Dental has been the only company that has been very honest with all my payroll breakdowns, and not hidden adjustments. Easy to make biweekly bonus. We also have a very supportive Hygiene Director who is amazing.

I feel the company really cares about hygienists as a valuable providers to improve the patients experience. I love working at Absolute Dental and feel very proud to work with such a great team.
I have been with the company over two years and have grown significantly. I started as a claim specialist and advanced my way to a billing specialist. The management team is awesome and offers educational classes to succeed and grow within the company. I have never worked for a company that is flexible like Absolute! I consider Absolute as my family!
Pros
Good pay, flexible, great leadership
I am a current employee. The culture is wonderful. How many can say that their CEO actually makes time for everyone. It is his mission to know each team member. This is key. The culture that the CEO provides is throughout the entire company. They are flexible and reasonable. We work hard, but we play hard too. This is what makes a great successful team. Patients are the number 1 priority.
Absolute has given the opportunity not only to utilize all the skills I came to the company with, but to build on them and learn new ones. The management and team members take an interest in me as a person and my future goals and offers me chances to get on the job training.
Absolute works as one universal team and works hard to help everyone feel like family.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Absolute Dental. Our community is ready to answer.