Absolute Staffing, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Providing oversite of contractors
Consultant for Supervisory/Safety services (Former Employee) –  MichiganFebruary 14, 2018
Worked several locations in Michigan to provide supervision of contractors on customers jobs. Assured that safety rules were followed and tasks were performed in a professional manner per the contracts.
Pros
Interesting projects and locations
Cons
Most work shifts were at night.
Good
Construction Laborer (Current Employee) –  Bartonville, ILAugust 14, 2017
Its a good work place and the placement worker's are hands on with their clients. I meet new people at all the locations that I get sent to work at. Overall I say it was a good work experience.
Pros
Free lunch and friendly co workers
So far so good
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 6, 2017
No complaints yet. Looking forward to finding a job that meets my needs. First time working with this company, have not been hired yet. Hoping they will be able to place me in a permanent job setting where I can grow
Learning the process on how to be a machine operator
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSJanuary 11, 2017
make sure at all times we were running good quality parts and made sure we reach our target every night learn how to build doors the proper way.
ok place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 17, 2016
was good until they close down, not much else to say, Contact Absolute Staffing. Absolute Staffing 2131 Murfreesboro Rd. Suite 106, Absolute Staffing has set new employment trends that are becoming the?
Productive workplace enviroinment
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSJune 2, 2016
As a Production Operator, I had put tape on doors and cleaned racks.I had to do it in a timely and efficient manner. Having to stand on concrete in the heat for 8 hrs.
Pros
Decent pay, fairly easy work
Cons
Having to stand on concrete in the heat for 8 hrs
focused
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 22, 2016
making sure that labels are placed on the correct package, also make sure that you have enough materials to be shipped out international.
Poor
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  worcester, maMarch 14, 2016
The job was very unorganized
I was told i was working 30 plus hours a week from home and only did 20 hours and was eventually placed in an office setting
My boss treated me terribly and put me in the verge of tears more than once
decent
Bagger-General Labor (Former Employee) –  Pekin, ILJanuary 10, 2016
The management team really cared and were understanding.The communication was good between employer and employee.The only downfall was they couldn't find a secure job or help form a career.
Pros
management really cared
Cons
couldnt find a permanent job
Productive Workplace
Flagger (Current Employee) –  Charlotte NCMay 5, 2015
Enjoyed my job as a traffic director. I was able to earn more skills and experience. Gained knowledge in the construction industry.
Pros
Free lunched
Cons
Hot weather
Good temp agency to work with
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNJanuary 8, 2015
Friendly understanding staff that works with you and helps you get the job you want and need. Did not work with them but for them where they placed me in a workplace with a good environment, friendly co workers line leaders and supervisors.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
night shift
Best of luck to a company on a new venture
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 26, 2014
Since 2008 Absolute Staffing has been dedicated to providing quality staffing services to businesses around New England. Since its establishment, Absolute Staffing has grown to include a large network Clients and Applicants. With Absolute Staffing, both Clients and Applicants alike can experience the confidence and satisfaction of knowing that they will receive personal attention from each one of our staff members.
I loved my job seeking open options
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSJuly 3, 2014
I worked the second shift. My co workers and I got along very well. We all worked together. I learned a lot and I also worked in various departments.
Pros
Brought my launch to work daily
Cons
We had three breaks.
on call job performance
Carpentry-laborer (Former Employee) –  Westlake, CAFebruary 6, 2014
call in each day to get a set time n distination to go work for a different company each day depending on job assignment
Wonderful people to work for
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNOctober 14, 2013
The staff at Absolute Staffing were wonderful people. They always listened when you had a problem and tried to fix it if they could. The On-site supervisor was an amazing person. She always looked out for your best interest. The only down side is that they only hire for one company.
Pros
Wonderful employer
Cons
Only hire for one company
Great location
BRANCH MANAGER / RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 4, 2013
Managed staffing and recruiting team. Had a wonderful team of six plus a front office coordinator. The hardest part was working with the owner and the most enjoyable part was seeing how excited someone got when we were able to find them their dream job.
Pros
Cons
No open on Saturdays
Wonderful people to work for
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Manchester, TNApril 22, 2013
Absolute Staffing is the best staffing company I have ever worked for. They really care about their employees. My typical day at MTEK, however, usually started with not knowing what to do at the beginning of the day. My co-workers, like myself, did tired of this. It is always like this one to two weeks after inventory. My co-workers are some of the best people to work with. The hardest part of the job is not knowing from day to day what I was going to be doing. The most enjoyable part is my co-workers.
Pros
wonderful people to work for
Cons
standing around cleaning when we had no work
3Rd shift production
WELDER AND PRODUCTION WORKER (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2013
Job shift begins with 10 minute stretching . Team members then prep their work area for the beginning of production. The team members and supervisor go over any special orders that should be shipped out . We are to check all materials brought to the line for any defects. Maintain the 5 s system. At the close of the night we congratulate every team member on a good productive night.
Pros
fulltime employment
Cons
no medical benefiits, no paid holidays
Production of plastic interior car parts for Honda
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Upper Sandusky, OhioFebruary 18, 2013
Clock in to work 6 minutes before the bell for an production meeting, then find out what Machine we were to go to for the day. check schedule for what was to be done for the day, then check the area for cleanliness from last shift. Talk to last shift and fine out how their day went with the press machine, and take over. Order compound for next run of parts and if Die change was in order order a die change. fill out paperwork for work that need to be done while setting the machine up for next run.
Good place to work if only they gave employees more family time.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNDecember 26, 2012
Work place would be good if employees had more time to spend with their family instead of working seven 12's all the time. Need to sponser more work places instead of just M-TEK.
Pros
good pay.
Cons
short breaks, short lunches- most places give an hour for lunch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Absolute Staffing, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.