Absolute Storage Management Employee Reviews

Enjoyed working with ASM. Look forward to possibly being employed again one day in the future. Thank you ASM!!!!
Asssistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJuly 18, 2019
Enjoyed working from 9:30 to 5: 30 daily. It was nice to work around my children's schedules with school for both of my children. I learned to Manage the office as well as the property and it's security. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the heat; however, I kept water with me consistently. The most ENJOYABLE part of my job was when I helped our clients and resolved issues. Thank you ASM
Used to be a great company to work for.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 1, 2019
Used to be a great company to work for. I'm very sad to say that the larger this company becomes, the more "corporate" it becomes. It used to have a family-like atmosphere, and you knew that senior members wanted you to succeed.
Pros
Autonomy, partially paid health insurance, 401k.
Cons
Amount of work expected vs. compensation. Bonuses are harder to achieve, and managers are paid hourly vs. salary, and pay is lower compared to cost of living.
Management only cares about themselves
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 22, 2019
There are several issues at this place. The hiring managers will lie to you and tell you whatever you need to hear. They will use you as much as possible to get whatever they need. Just get everything in writing and don't trust anyone.
Pros
Having some momey
Cons
Not having maintenance enough, equipment as far as golf carts never working properly, rude managers, training sucks if you don't know anything about storage, And much much more.
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, KYJune 21, 2019
Absolute offers opportunities to advance. The managers are always there to help anytime you need. The benefits are pretty good also. The hours are set which is very nice.
Do it at your own risk
Assisitant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  UNITED STATESMay 3, 2019
Let's just say, a lot of problems. The big corporate people are cool. Individual regions? Lol, okay. Managers dont care about the people who work under them. They prefer to sit back and do "work" while they make their assistant do all the work. Little does the assistant know the "work" their manager does is either:

A: sitting in their own little world using their computer for personal reasons (maybe FB, online shopping, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, etc. but mainly video apps)

B: comes in when they "feel" like it when their SUPPOSED to be AT THE FACILITY ON THE CLOCK.

I never realized how much stress, anxiety, and depression this job caused me til I left. I thank the Lord I got taken out of this company.

ASM, work on being stricter on your Managers, GMs, or even Senior GMs. Also, maybe get with the assistance one on one every once in a while to see how they are being treated by their manager. Definitley need more LEADERS, not BOSSES.

Oh, and another thing, be on your P's and Q's because if you mess up and cause the slightest inconvenience for your manager, there will be talking behind your back. Then the next thing you know you're getting fired, or written up.

Not worth the drama or the time.

***COMPLETE AND TOTAL HONEST OPINION ON MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY***
Pros
Hour lunch, 401k
Cons
Managers, General Managers, Pay, Working Hours
Very progressive company to work for.
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNApril 9, 2019
I enjoyed my time at Absolute Storage Management, I was able to grow with the company and acquire many skills that benefited me as I grew with the company and also benefited me in my non work life. The most enjoyable part of my job was watching employees grow within the company and take on new roles and positions.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Travel
Don't do it.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 25, 2019
I do not recommend working here. There is zero job security. one upper management puts off a situation to another and then just passes it down to the line. Low pay. And 100% impossible to get any money owed to you after you are terminated or leave.
Steady Work Pace
Property Manager/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 1, 2019
I enjoyed working for this company. I stayed busy at a steady pace. You are on the phone for most of the day. You will do collection calls throughout the week.
This is the ABSOLUTE BEST Company I have ever worked for.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  DeSoto County, MSNovember 15, 2018
I love my job with ABSOLUTE STORAGE MANGEMENT. They care about each employee. The benefits offered are the best I have ever seen. Including benefits for my dogs!!! They let you know right away that advancement/growth in the company is possible for everyone. I truly have never been happier.
Pros
Benefits, Opportunity
Current Employee
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAOctober 22, 2018
Absolute Storage Management is a Great company to work for. I have a great boss and team members. We are like a family. We receive Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision, Life Insurance, 401K. Paid Holidays and Vacations. Monthly Bonus and Milage paid. Great company to work and grow with. I currently promoted. We also have jobs within our job with extra pay. I am also an area Social Media Coordinator. Great Company to work for!
Seems great at first
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 6, 2018
Abysmal senior management. Pisspoor training and support. Flat out ignored by superiors during certain times of need. Not too mention the extreme rate at which the upper-management contradicted one another when you were lucky enough to actually hear from them. However if you enjoy treating loyal customers like expendable statistics while lining the pockets of short-sighted property owners then this is the place for you.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Joining a workplace culture that leaves you feeling ashamed of yourself
Asst. Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Forestville, MDSeptember 17, 2018
Great place to work , Helped People with moves . Hepled with getting payments , auctions and responsible for keeping the property and grounds clean, checked customers in and out of Storage Rooms.
Super High turn Over Rate / Upper Management is Horrible
PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 1, 2018
Don’t drink the Cool-Aid, they are not worth it. They claim to promote with-in, THEY DO NOT. The pay is Low for the amount of work you have to do. They DO NOT follow their own motto: LICTED is a joke and only lower management follows it anyway. Upper Management will lie when the truth sounds better.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Little Pay for A LOT of Work
Different
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Garden City, GAAugust 14, 2018
Need better communication
Clean environment
Great location
There is room for advancement , takes a little while to get to that new level- meet lots of people and able to learn many new things
Excellent
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 7, 2018
Over the course of the last 4 years i learned a lot. I was always great at sales but there was more to it. I learned the management side of things. If management saw something in you there was opportunity for advancement. Downfall for me in the beginning was the lack of training, since then a whole new team had been put in place to provide team members with knowledge so they were able to succeed with the company. Everyone was great!. The hardest part of the job for me was managing properties/ team members and being a traveling trainer all at once, but we managed and the properties succeeded. I really enjoyed working for this company. I learned a lot and grew pretty fast with this company. It was nice they saw the potential in me.
Pros
advancement
Cons
becoming too corporate
Overlooked until it was too late
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 3, 2018
Opportunites for promotion came about, however, I was overlooked multiple times. Before being laid off a representative from the corporate office had the opportunity to observe my work and stated that he wished I would reconsider leaving. I did not have much faith in the local leadership, so I opted to take the lay off.
I would work there again if the opportunity was available in my area
Storage Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 11, 2018
This is an absolutely wonderful company to work for. I enjoyed the job and the management with Absolute. I had the pleasure of working with 2 amazing regional managers and the employees are wonderful. I wish when I moved that there were opening in the area I moved to. I would work here again anytime that the opportunity was given to me.
Pros
Great management team, wonderful owners, always room for growth with the company, employees are wonderful to work with
Cons
Not paid enough in management positions.
Poor Compensation
Property Manager/Insurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Monroe, GAJuly 7, 2018
A very friendly growing company, just does not pay well. Leadership is very eager to help staff gain education and training. Company runs facilities across the nation
Great
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Valley, GAApril 14, 2018
The owners and the company care about you as a person and is great with putting family first. Working with this company is a wonderful life experience.
Always something to do
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 20, 2017
I learned a lot working for Absolute Storage Management. Most days went by quickly due to there always being lots to do. The company has great management.
Pros
Company Meetings
Cons
Long walks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Absolute Storage Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Absolute Storage Management Reviews by Location