Abstract Evolutions Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
Excellent contractor to work with !
GIS Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 2, 2019
Abstract Evolutions has proven themselves to be a personable, fair, and career-progressive contractor to work for ! My manager has been nothing short of kind, professional, courteous, encouraging, and helpful. Balancing efficacy with a warm,supportive workplace can be rare in my experience but Abstract Evolutions manages to achieve it and I can't say enough good things about them !
Productive and fun workplace
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDJuly 30, 2019
I retired in 2018, I was looking for something that fit my requirements for what I wanted and needed. I got that with Abstract Evolutions.

It's a great place to work.
Great Consulting Company
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 1, 2019
I joined Abstract Evolutions as a BA in May 2018. I couldn’t be more pleased with my decision. The management team is very transparent and organized. They supported me during the onbaording process and continue to do so today when I am on site with clients. I’ve worked over 5 years as a consultant in the DC area and I have not had this level of professionalism, genuine support and a warm team environment. Really hoping to continue with this company for the long haul.
Pros
Great team, collaborative work environment, competitive pay
Great Contract Position
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCFebruary 2, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Abstract Evolutions. Working with a team of helpful and experienced colleagues offered me the ability to collaborate with a team that valued my input and opinions.
Pros
Good Pay, Helpful Co-workers, Fun Work Environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abstract Evolutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Abstract Evolutions Reviews by Location