Abt SRBI Inc Employee Reviews

Relaxed place to work
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 20, 2017
I liked working for ABT. SRBI, It was not a stressful place to work and working together as a team. I loved talking on the phone with the people about the different types of surveys.
Not for Me
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVApril 12, 2017
The hours were excellent, and I got to set my own days per week, but the work determined the hours available. The management was very lax in terms of helping staff but the work itself was very straight forward and easy to handle. The pay was good for the area but the culture of the office itself was less than ideal.
Self adjustable weekly schedule
Senior Research Interview (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 4, 2017
SRBI has a friendly and non-competitive culture. Phone calls to perform research interviews. Never any telemarketing or fundraising/ requests for donations.
Pros
20-29 hrs. per week available @ higher than min wage (up to 40 hrs some weeks)
Cons
Lowered hours available as company has limited contract availability.
Zero room for moving up
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  West Long Branch, NJJanuary 27, 2017
I worked at the NJ branch for 3 years. Management wasn't bad but this job was essentially a dead end. Moving up in position only meant at best moving to being a supervisor's assistant which was basically where the promotions stop. The particular branch was shutdown in september.
Pros
Good manager, lax attitude towards dress code, flexible scheduling
Cons
Dirty, sketchy coworkers with no background checks done, thieving, fighting and office drama
The postion had enormous flexibility: we picked our own schedules
BILINGUAL RESEARCH INTERVIEWER (Former Employee) –  West Long Branch, NJJanuary 20, 2016
Well, for me it was an enjoyable and pleasant job. I enjoyed speaking to the people I interviewed and surveyed. A typical day was spent sitting and conducting opinion polls, interviews and surveys. I learned from the experience of co-workers and the people we polled. The interviews I did were mostly in Spanish and that helped me to keep up my command of the language and always improve or increase vocabulary. The management was competent and there were always administrators that we liked and admired. I had two hundred co-workers and we tried to get along well and have pleasant interactions. The interviews themselves and the enormous flexibility was the most enjoyable part of the job. For me it was a fairly relaxed position and work environment. I have a hard time remembering the hardest part of the job, perhaps pressure to achieve a specific rate of surveys and interviews within a certain amount of time.
Pros
Pleasant work and positive environment
Cons
Very short lunch or dinner breaks, very low starting salary
outbound surveys
Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 9, 2015
Hours available ended up being based on nightly goals being met and ranking based on length of time previously with the company.
simple workplace
Field Interviewer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2013
This was a simple place to work but there was a lack of consistency as far as job placement and availability is concerned.
Pros
it was a simple job
WorkDay
Field Interviewer (Current Employee) –  34th St. Penn StationDecember 8, 2012
Great Work Experience on Long Island Rail Road.
Co Workers Are Friendly and Helpful.
The hardest Part Of The Job is Staying up during the late hour early morning shifts.
neat and organized environment
Interviewer/ Translator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 30, 2012
Work Monday-Friday
Manage subject responses to provide and present to management
Utilize communication skills to persuade subjects to participate in survey questionnaires
friendly co-workers
work at night time
work is not really complicated
very flexible and laid back
research associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FloridaMarch 1, 2012
It was a very good job. The hours were very flexible and the start off pay was really good. I enjoyed working there. But being in front of a computer the whole entire time kind of bored me.